I am trying to synch my BB with my Yahoo calendar. I get through all the steps and when it's time to enter my Yahoo username and password, I get a message saying they are incorrect. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    02-19-09 08:48 AM
    I am trying to synch my BB with my Yahoo calendar. I get through all the steps and when it's time to enter my Yahoo username and password, I get a message saying they are incorrect. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Seeing as you are on a Pearl, be sure you are entering the password correctly, that is sometimes tough on a suretype keyboard. Fortunately I can turn my Storm on it's side to enter usernames and password.
    02-19-09 09:19 AM
    The problem isn't with my Pearl. It's with the DM. When I go to do the configuration to synch my Yahoo calendar with my Pearl, I get prompted to enter my username and password. Then I get a message saying they are not correct.
    02-19-09 12:33 PM
    Personally I would try changing my password at Yahoo; then reconfiguring with the new password. Also I have found that if your user name/email is anything other than yahoo.com or yahoo.ca you have to put in the whole email. Like mine is [email protected] so I have to put the entire email in when prompted for a user name; instead of just the user name. That has become an issue since they have started offering emails ending in ymail.com and rocketmail.com.

~Jazzi~

02-19-09 12:43 PM
    Ok, I changed my password and then tried the synch. It looks like its working and then finally says it's lost it's connection to the Yahoo server. Now what?
    02-19-09 04:53 PM
    I didn't even know you could sync your Yahoo with DM. When did this happen? Can I sync my address book too?
    02-19-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD