Hi, I am a new owner of BB Bold with O2 UK and currently struggling to find a solution for email settings of my device.

Having bought it just a week ago for the first time, most of times I am trying to get myself familiar to a variety of functions within the device. Yesterday, whilst looking over "Advanced Options" in it, I found "Phone Number" left blank (actually indicated as unknown number) in the section of "Sim Card" so I naively put my phone number and name using the "Edit Sim Phone Number" function into the field. Currently I am unable to get connected to email settings of my device as well as the O2 BIS site, even with correct user name and password. For sure, mails have not been transferred from my email accounts since then.

Whenever putting my user name and password correctly into required fields, I am faced with "Processing, Pls Wait" and then no further responses. Except push mails, everything works fine including internet browser.

It would be so much appreciated if you could provide any suggestions in relation to this type of problem.

Many thanks in advance,
    Choi
    02-20-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD