can someone tell me why have blackberry not upgraded desktop manager for the Z10. Its a real deal breaker.We have 4 black berrys on the firm and desktop manager is vital. Will blackberry take note that many peaople will not be getting Z and Q phone as software not compatible with desktop Manager. Blackberry link great for photos music docs but some times we have to work and not play and desktop manager is vital. Shame
    02-08-13 12:04 PM
    Prepare to be attacked.
    There are already several threads on this and how Link doesn't offer equivalent functionality.
    02-08-13 12:05 PM
    Can some one tell Thorsten Heins: "We have a clear shot at being the No. 3 platform in the market" - 09/25/2012 \ that aint gonna happen without desktop manager compatabilaty.
    02-08-13 12:12 PM
    Can some one tell Thorsten Heins: "We have a clear shot at being the No. 3 platform in the market" - 09/25/2012 \ that aint gonna happen without desktop manager compatabilaty.
    I relayed your message to Mr. Heins but he said he didn't understand you because of a "compatabilaty" problem with your English.
    02-08-13 12:17 PM
    Even though the originator of this thread is repeating what is already in many other threads, he is exercising what these forums are all about, and those that would flame him/her for posting his own, instead of adding to someone elses thread. I only hope that RIM/BB will actually pay attention and listen and learn. And I agree with the originator, if RIM/BB is going to continue in the direction they have started then what makes them stand over and above Android/iPhone?
    phylez and bhrgvr like this.
    02-08-13 12:21 PM
    I relayed your message to Mr. Heins but he said he didn't understand you because of a "compatabilaty" problem with your English.
    Don't be a ****. I have a "compatibility problem" with your rudeness.

- R.
    02-08-13 02:24 PM
    FYI - Crackberry is looking into it for us, and Kevin is following up with RIM. Our complaints have been noticed and our advocates are in motion.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...90/index3.html

Would be nice if the manufacturer communicated, though. You know - "Customer relations"?

- R.
    02-08-13 02:25 PM