is there a place to download this software? My disk has been lost in a move that also claimed my old computer.
    04-30-09 08:11 PM
    04-30-09 08:17 PM
    Blackberry.com, left side of page, downloads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 08:20 PM
    is there a place to download the 5.0 update?
    05-28-09 12:20 PM
    What is the purpose on having the desktop mangager? I have and don't know really how to use it.
    05-28-09 03:52 PM
    What is the purpose on having the desktop mangager? I have and don't know really how to use it.
    Single most important reason for DM is to create Backups of the information and contacts on your BB. You've never done a Backup?

You should be doing a Backup on a regular basis...

You can also use DM's Device Switch wizard to transfer your stuff from one BB to another. Say you buy a new BB, or you have to get a replacement for your current BB. FYI, Verizon's Backup Assistant software doesn't work with Blackberrys so it is important if you want to transfer your contacts from one BB to another.

Also, DM is used for upgrading your OS on your BB, loading apps and themes to your BB if there is no OTA (Over The Air) download link.
    Last edited by xliderider; 05-28-09 at 04:33 PM.
    05-28-09 04:29 PM
    I have downloaded and removed DM 4 times. Once installed on my desktop pc and I try to do a back up it always says the back up has failed. Have no idea why I cant use this DM app
    05-28-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";