Hi I am new to the forum.
    Both my daughter and I have the BB Curve 9300.
    I want to set up delivery reports but my BB is not showing the option. I checked my daughters phone and it has the box there for delivery reports.
    I can set MMS delivery report, read notifications.
    I go text, options and under SMS I only have
    Data coding
    Service centre
    Disable word substitution
    leave message on sim
    Network to send over.
    How can I get the delivery reports box to tick.

Thanks for any help
    Ann
    11-09-11 11:49 AM
    Hi I am new to the forum.
    Both my daughter and I have the BB Curve 9300.
    I want to set up delivery reports but my BB is not showing the option. I checked my daughters phone and it has the box there for delivery reports.
    I can set MMS delivery report, read notifications.
    I go text, options and under SMS I only have
    Data coding
    Service centre
    Disable word substitution
    leave message on sim
    Network to send over.
    How can I get the delivery reports box to tick.

Thanks for any help
    Ann
    Just out of curiosity and I don't think it should matter but do you both have the same OS version as well? I am only asking but this is a fairly standard native option on almost all BBs that you can go in and check for delivery as well as read receipts.
    11-09-11 06:05 PM
    Just out of curiosity and I don't think it should matter but do you both have the same OS version as well? I am only asking but this is a fairly standard native option on almost all BBs that you can go in and check for delivery as well as read receipts.
    Hi Just checked both phones

Mine is 6.0 Bundle 2647

My daughter's is 6.0 Bundle 1879

Should I have the same as her and if so how do I get it ???
    Mine is unlocked and hers is 3 network could this be the difference
    11-14-11 10:14 AM
    which network are you on?
    11-14-11 10:17 AM
    I am on 3 as well.
    11-14-11 10:19 AM
    Its strange as all BBs I've ever used have had this option, some have been network phones, others sim free, so I can only think of 2 options, 1-battery pull & 2-Upgrade the firmware version if available?
    11-14-11 10:27 AM
    I have tried the battery pull, how do I upgrade firmwear and where do I find it???
    11-14-11 10:30 AM
    Have a look in the 9300 sub section of these forums
    Bluebell66 likes this.
    11-14-11 10:40 AM
    Have a look in the 9300 sub section of these forums
    OK Thanks I will have a look
    11-14-11 10:42 AM
    OK Thanks I will have a look
    To be honest with you the info you posted about the 2 devices I don't think really make a difference becaue every modern BB I have owned meaning ones from the last 3-4 years have always had these native settings that there was a choice foor delivery receipts as well as read receipts. Unfortunatly even with them it seems depending on who you send email to you will not always get the little D-delivered next to the check mark of your email but getting back to your problem, You can go online to BB.com and look for the latest OS for the units you and your daughter have and DL them and install them manually since they are not being pushed to your DM. You may get lucky and it might give you this option after you upgrade. I wish I could give you more but then again you might find something in the forum for your device so good luck.
    11-14-11 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD