Hi I'm Vanessa, I'm new to the forum!

I have searched the forum but can't find what I'm looking for so thought I may as well ask you knowledgable people!

I seem unable to delete pictures that I have taken. I go in to the Media setting, select the image as advised by my manual and then press Menu but there is no delete option.

I have recently updated my software so I know it isn't old, any help would be much appreciated!
    07-29-09 03:30 AM
    Try pressing the "DEL" key on your keyboard instead of looking for Delete in the menu.
    07-29-09 03:48 AM
    Nothing happens unfortunately
    07-29-09 06:24 AM
    I don't think a software upgrade will change the delete, but there are a couple of things I can suggest.

Your Pearl came with a set of pre-installed images for use as wallpaper backbrounds. These can not be deleted from the device, but it is possible to remove then and recover about 3 Mb of memory.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

If it is an image that you took with the camera, select it and press Menu / Properties. Removable should be marked with a green arrow.

There is a file manager that will help manage your memory. Media / Explore.
    07-29-09 10:32 AM
    Plug Your Phone Into Your Computer Via The Usb, Under My Computer You Can Click On "blackberry" And Delete It That Way.
    07-29-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD