How do you delete multiple messages? For example delete all the read e-mails or SMS rather than have to delete one by one. Did a search could not find send me there if its been asked and answered.
    07-21-09 11:49 PM
    How do you delete multiple messages? For example delete all the read e-mails or SMS rather than have to delete one by one. Did a search could not find send me there if its been asked and answered.
    You can highlight any date and simply select menu>delete prior to delete mass texts, emails...
    07-21-09 11:57 PM
    Hold down the Shift (Caps) Key and scroll with your trackball to select multiple messages. Then delete.

You can also use Delete Prior To. Anything under the date you have selected will be deleted. Highlight the date, hit the Menu Key, the select Delete Prior.
    Last edited by cdf3; 07-22-09 at 12:40 PM.
    07-21-09 11:58 PM
    Great thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 11:59 PM
    Also, menu>view folder to delete only certain types of messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 12:00 AM
    Hold down the Shift (Caps) Key and scroll with your trackball to select multiple messages. Then delete.

You can also use Delete Prior To. Anything under the message you have selected will be deleted. Select the message, hit the Menu Key, the select Delete Prior. You can also use the same method my selecting the date as well.
    You again cdf3 helping me out all the way around
    07-22-09 12:04 AM
    You again cdf3 helping me out all the way around
    LOL....I didn't even notice it was you I just read the question and started typing away.
    07-22-09 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD