Iam a new user of the bberry phone. I went crazy adding my email accounts to my phone. I'm not sure what happened but I stopped receiving emails on them. I also was unable to send emails from them as well. I went through the process of re-adding a couple of them in but the others are still showing up in my send from list, but they still do not work. Is there a way for me to get rid of them? I'm also having trouble accessing the Blackberry Internet Service which apparently is how I'm suppose to delete the account from the phone.
    The only accounts that are listed when I added or re-added my two email accounts are the new accounts. I guess I would like to get rid of the email addresses that show up when I want to send a message. Can someone help me out with these problems!
    Thanks in advance
    Buddha08

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-08 01:25 AM
    go into your BIS account online or via the phone and delete the accounts. If they still dont show up there, go into your options > advanced > service books and delete all the service books for the email accounts that dont work
    01-14-08 02:21 AM
    Thans for your help. I did that and it worked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-08 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD