- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Deleting BBM Group Calendar Appointment
Since Google sync no longer works and I need to be able to sync 2 calendars (mine and my wifes) I have started exploring BBM Groups for calendars. Overall it works fine even if their isn't a web interface to use. However the issue I am having is that I can create an event and it syncs to my wifes BB just fine. The issue arises when I want to delete an event. Yes it disappears from my BB but it doesn't sync to hers.
I did use the process I found on bb.com (below) but I don't get prompted for step #5:
#1 When you delete an appointment from a group, it no longer appears in your Calendar application.
#2 In a group, click Calendar > View Groups Calendar.
#3 Highlight an appointment.
#4 Press the key > Delete > Delete.
#5 If you created the appointment or if you are an administrator of the group, to mark the appointment as cancelled in all members' calendars, click Yes.
I am sure that I am missing something.
Last edited by Oldsca; 12-16-2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: more detail
- By Legellan in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2011, 02:21 PM
- By Legellan in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2011, 05:15 PM
- By Marathon in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2010, 01:55 PM
- By Marathon in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:22 PM
- By philip.stinger in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2009, 06:10 PM