Maybe Google is just having a bad day, or bad week. Earlier I posted about my Calendar not syncing with Google calendar. Suddenly, hours later, that started working. Now I'm seeing that deleted gmails on the device do not delete on the Google server, even though I have it configured to do so (when prompted). I've done the usual things: battery pull, deletion and re-creation of gmail account, and resending service books. Any other ideas?
    12-14-10 07:29 PM
    Are you by chance using a Torch with OS6? I posted in another thread about terrible email troubles we've had all week, using new Torch and new pc's with Outlook 2010 and Windows 7. We still have no permanent fix. Emails were disappearing off our server, being grabbed by the Torch only, and not being copied to Outlook. Our temp solution was to create a Gmail acct and have Outlook copy emails there, then have the Torch grab the emails from Gmail. It's an extra step but it's the only way we can make it work.
    12-14-10 08:01 PM
    Are you by chance using a Torch with OS6? I posted in another thread about terrible email troubles we've had all week, using new Torch and new pc's with Outlook 2010 and Windows 7. We still have no permanent fix. Emails were disappearing off our server, being grabbed by the Torch only, and not being copied to Outlook. Our temp solution was to create a Gmail acct and have Outlook copy emails there, then have the Torch grab the emails from Gmail. It's an extra step but it's the only way we can make it work.
    I'm using a Bold 9780 with OS6. I have several email accounts on the device, all set to sync deleted items with the server. It works on all the others, and used to work on gmail as well, but not anymore. I don't use Outlook.
    12-15-10 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD