So I accidently deleted my [email protected] account from the TMO website . I tried to re-enter the account, but it won't allow me (i had to come up with another blackberry email�guess someone took it?) Any way now that that's done I still have the TMO icon for the deleted account on my blackberry. I've sent service books but can't delete the old "account" from my berry. Any ideas?
    09-08-09 09:27 PM
    On your phone go into options-advanced options-service book. delete it out of the list. You can't recreate the account because rim puts a lock on it. you have to call rim to release the account
    09-08-09 09:40 PM
    do what he said, but before you do that contact T-mobile customer service and see if they can recover the email you deleted.

It should still be accessible since it was used with your phone number & PIN.
    09-08-09 09:40 PM
    On your phone go into options-advanced options-service book. delete it out of the list. You can't recreate the account because rim puts a lock on it. you have to call rim to release the account
    Ah got it . Thanks!....and how do I go about calling RIM?
    09-08-09 09:42 PM
    Don't call RIM, call your provider as they have a BB team dedicated to BB/Smart Phone section. They are in control of the BIS on their site.
    09-08-09 09:43 PM
    Don't call RIM, call your provider as they have a BB team dedicated to BB/Smart Phone section. They are in control of the BIS on their site.
    on the phone with them now
    09-08-09 09:44 PM
    well they couldn't help me
    09-08-09 10:02 PM
    really? did you talk to a customer service rep or a BB rep?

Customer service rep aren't trained for BB support.
    09-08-09 10:03 PM
    it was a service rep ...never put me on w/ a bb rep
    09-08-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD