Hi! I'm trying to figure out how to delete only my outbox. I know out to do delete prior, but then it deletes my entire mailbox... sms inbox, sms outbox, email all of it. I've tried going to the specific folder, but it still winds up deleting it all. How can I just delete my SMS Outbox. Thanks!!
    02-26-09 11:28 PM
    Tou can't delete the outbox. You can delete the content of the outbox but please note this is untested.

SMS messages, Menu, View Folder, select required folder and go for it. Not sure if DeletePrior will work with the filter so you might have to do each outmsg individually. Test with caution

Update: At least on my Bold, Delete Prior respects the folder view so it is safe to use on the outbox. You are on a different phone and OS version so still test for yourself.
    Last edited by branta; 02-27-09 at 06:19 AM.
    02-27-09 06:09 AM
    Hmm thank you, I intended to say the messages inside of the sms outbox sorry for the confusion. Yeah, I'm just concerned that the phone won't follow the parameters and will delete the inbox as well even though it's only selected the outbox. I'll try it for one day only. Thank you :]
    02-27-09 07:00 AM
    Hit "s" to bring up search, when in sms. Set up a search for only outbox sms. Then save it, and assign a key. After that, you will simply need to hit alt and the key you used to bring up you sent sms.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 07:14 AM
    I uisally select that folder from "view foders" then when I'm in SMS outbox I can "delete prior". It only deletes the msg's displayed. I then use the back key to take me back to "messages" and all the incoming sms, email etc are still there so you should be fine... Just tested again now before posting and it works fine like that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 07:16 AM
    how do i delete messages from the outbox
    04-09-13 12:12 AM
    help me in deleting outbox messages
    04-09-13 12:14 AM
    Delete SMS Outbox Only
    04-09-13 12:20 AM
    i am stuck - i want to delete messages from the outbox - just cannot do it - guide me to do it
    04-09-13 12:24 AM
    help!!!!!!!
    04-09-13 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD