Is there a way to move the email delete option to any easier access. I am tired of having to scroll to it for every single email. I would love to set a key option for instant delete after reading or previewing. Is that possible. Thanks for any help.
    04-15-09 09:56 AM
    Is there a way to move the email delete option to any easier access. I am tired of having to scroll to it for every single email. I would love to set a key option for instant delete after reading or previewing. Is that possible. Thanks for any help.
    to delet multiple emails : highlight the first email, hold down the shift key (bottom left of keyboard on curve, wit the arrow pointing up and "aA" on it) then while you are holding it down scroll down your messages with the track ball, all will be highlighted. then hit menu key and select "delete messages" and there you go all deleted without having to delete each one by themselves.
    04-15-09 10:10 AM
    I know exactly what you mean. If you hit the menu key and then press "D" it will select Delete and then you can press the center button to delete. It's not perfect but it's still better than scrolling for Delete.

I thought this whole delete thing was strange too as a "new to BB" user.

-NYB
    04-15-09 10:16 AM
    Just hit the "delete" key on your key pad.
    04-15-09 10:18 AM
    Thank you all, I guess I was trying to make it more difficult than it actually was. That is what happens when we get too used to sooo many options........one forgets "simplicity"! Whoops
    Thanks again, truly
    04-15-09 10:46 AM
    Looooooove this website, btw!
    04-15-09 10:46 AM
    You can also go to the options and disable the "are you sure you want to delete prompt".

-Gianni-
    04-15-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD