somehow my blackberry has downloaded flickr to itself and i dont no how and i have read a thread on here telling me how to remove it options > advanced options >applications and i didnt work as its not showing up in there ,,so i found another thread on how to delete the application by going options > advanced options >applications>menu key>modules and its not showing up in there either but when ever i go to the folder downloads its still there how can i remove it
    01-05-10 03:55 AM
    somehow my blackberry has downloaded flickr to itself and i dont no how and i have read a thread on here telling me how to remove it options > advanced options >applications and i didnt work as its not showing up in there ,,so i found another thread on how to delete the application by going options > advanced options >applications>menu key>modules and its not showing up in there either but when ever i go to the folder downloads its still there how can i remove it
    It is a launcher pushed by your carrier and cannot be permanently deleted as it will come back after a battery pull is you were to delete the service book. All you can do is hide it along with any other launchers the send you to the download site, which is what this should be. They really dont take up any space so dont worry about it.
    01-05-10 04:08 AM
    thank you ill leve it in the folder that i got it from
    01-06-10 02:39 AM
    thank you ill leve it in the folder that i got it from
    No worries!
    01-06-10 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD