Each time I email from my new 8820, there's a default signature sent by AT&T - "Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T."

How can I get rid of it and replace it with my name? I've already tried through Options --> Email Settings on the device. No joy.
    12-10-07 03:49 PM
    do a search here for "signature" and you will find your answer.
    12-10-07 03:51 PM
    I have the same problem with Tmobile. I would love to find a way to remove the sig.
    12-11-07 06:27 AM
    For BIS:
    ---

1) Log into your carrier's BIS page
    2) click on 'edit' next to the email address you that want to remove the sig.
    3) erase the default sig
    4) click save.
    5) Done!

HEre's a helpful link with more details
    12-11-07 12:06 PM
    I understand they have the search function on this site an d i have searched and read and came up with the same procedures from several different post. So i am lead to my first post here with crackberry to ask a question about the post i have seen over and over again. Most of them lead me to the post stating you must login to "carriers" bis site. so i click the link in that post for my carrier and try to log in to the page but i have not registerd so i click on the create new acct button and enter my pin and imei where it tells me then press the the enter button. the message it tells me is this " Your account is not accessible via html browser. Please use your device to access Blackberry Internet Service." So i try to login to the same page on my curve and get the message " The page cannt be displayed" I thought maybe it was my signal and or the connection so i tried to call up a coupe different pages and they responded without any problems. So where do i go from here as i would really love to get rid of this message. I have tried the desktop manager method also but do not have the email options on my manager version. It is Blackberry Desktop manager version 4.3.0.15. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks and cheers to a great site still exploring the endless possibilities of my first black berry and reading alot of info on this site.

Ciao, Wiz
    12-12-07 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD