I would like to delete all emails from my BB (9630) and reload them from the server. I found out how to do this for the Calendar (Calender > Options > Type "RSET"), but could not find out how for email.

Is this even possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    06-20-11 03:47 PM
    Just click on the most recent date, open the menu and choose Delete Prior.
    06-20-11 03:57 PM
    Thanks for the tip!

Will that not cause the email to also be deleted from the server?

If not, how then do I reload the data from the server? Option > Reconcile?
    06-20-11 03:58 PM
    Depending on the type of email server you have it may delete them there too. What are you trying to accomplish?
    06-20-11 04:05 PM
    The Enterprise server had issues over the weekend. As a result, the mailbox on my BB is not in sync with the server anymore (messages are not filed, marked as read, deleted, or received from the past 3 days). I'd like to fix that by removing all messages and re-syncing with the server.
    06-20-11 05:15 PM
    I think you would be better off talking this over with your BES Admin. They could delete your account, you then delete all emails, then they re-create your BES user and sync with your email system. Doing this on your own is likely to get things mucked up.
    cbdoc likes this.
    06-21-11 06:58 AM
    Well, there's pre population policies setup on the BES servers and maybe they might affect your older mails. But, yes as trucky says only the BES admins can make this process simpler for you if they delete your BlackBerry account, issue you a new activation password and sync it up with the phone. Else you may have to use your desktop manager to do the same, which is a little tricky. Unfortunately the RSET thing does not work with the emails. It works with the contacts and calendar alone.
    cbdoc likes this.
    06-21-11 07:02 AM
    What trucky said. I'm not a BES admin but am a BES user - I think this needs to be handled through your BES. Administrator. I'm guessing your account will need to be deleted, the device wiped, and then reactivated.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    cbdoc likes this.
    06-21-11 07:03 AM
    Thanks for your help all. I will go ahead and contact the BES admin.
    06-21-11 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD