What makes a blackberry better than..let's say the nokia n95?

I love my blackberry and its easily the best phone I've used but when it comes to arguing with my mates over who's phone is better they constantly bring up the lack of multimedia functions the bb has! They say other phones have what the blackberry has but better! Help me make a comeback to defernd my pearl my fellow bb users!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-08 03:49 AM
    the n95 is one sweet phone. I'd like one myself.
    Just let them use yours for a bit, if that doesn't win them over, nothing will.
    brand loyalty and/or brand hating can be hard to over come.

I use what I like myself. I guess that's why Im posting this from my ITouch hehe.
    04-25-08 05:20 AM
    Multimedia isn't everything imho.

I did get the chance of holding an N95 but as great as a phone as it is, it aint as sleek and sexy as my Curve when I hold it in my hands. I didn't get to actually play around with it and all I know that it can do that my phone cannot (yet) is the ability to capture video and upload it online to qik.com (or something else) for everyone to view right away.

I was a nokia user for my whole life and just got my first BB 2 mos ago (my last phone was an N70) and I think I will never go back just coz my screen is much bigger now, it has a great qwerty kboard, and push email is really fantastic. The OS is also really good compared to the nokias that have a full qwerty kboard (based on research).

04-25-08 05:36 AM
    afaik no other phone has push email a la Blackberry.

And if they are yapping on about multimedia tell them they should have got an iPhone instead of the N95
    04-25-08 05:40 AM
    Just wanted to add my input, when someones tells me the phone does something better than my bb or has something my bb doesn't I respond with one thing......................"How often does your phone freeze/crash?" There are a few phones that have great mutimedia apps but none are as stable as my bb

04-25-08 05:41 AM
    Just wanted to add my input, when someones tells me the phone does something better than my bb or has something my bb doesn't I respond with one thing......................"How often does your phone freeze/crash?" There are a few phones that have great mutimedia apps but none are as stable as my bb

The simplest way that I can explain it to somebody "It just Works"
    04-25-08 05:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD