Hi Guys,

I am thinking of getting a berry soon but I am not sure if I should hold off for now since so many new devices are coming out.

I was thinking of getting the 8900 since prices on those are not bad (used I mean). Is there a new 8900 due soon? I just don't want to buy something and find a new one coming out a week later lol.

Thanks in advance for your replies!
    09-10-09 10:13 PM
    what service do you have? this is very important. a blackberry on tmolbile, compared to one on verizon is a night and day difference! be aware that data services are required to get the full use of a blackberry. i would recommend a blackberry on verizon, as they are best.
    09-10-09 10:21 PM
    I would wait at least 6 months prior to buying any kind of new technology, its so all the glitches and software issues will be corrected by then and what other issues.

I really don't like telling people what to get, I can advise you to play around with as many BB's you can to get the feel of which one you feel more comfortable with and which one will steal your heart.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 10:23 PM
    what service do you have? this is very important. a blackberry on tmolbile, compared to one on verizon is a night and day difference! be aware that data services are required to get the full use of a blackberry. i would recommend a blackberry on verizon, as they are best.
    I am with rogers canada. Their service is allright.

I have checked out both the bold and the 8900 and like the both lol

Just wanted to see what you guys think too since so many new phones are coming out.
    09-10-09 10:25 PM
    Both are great devices, solid and pretty reliable.

I will post a side-by-side comparison that may help your decision. Both have their plus and minus attributes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 10:31 PM
    A question I had between the bold and 8900 was the processor...

I mostly used devices for email, sms and music (while traveling). Will having a higher processor like the bold's be that great of a difference?

I dont surf the web much on the devices, maybe the odd tech sites for updates so would edge vs 3g really affect me?
    09-10-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD