Why is it that ......

I can buy apps from amazon on my passpoort's pre-loaded amazon app, but not on BlackBerry World?

When I try to purchase an app from my PC, I click on the download button, but instead, I am taken to a page where. I can purchase a device instead.

Blackberry support is unable to help. I mean come on BlackBerry, I am not the only one complaining. From what I am hearing from support, they have no idea what's going on or how to solve my problem. It's been months now, surely you must have a handle on this problem by now.

You don't want my money?

I still buy blackberry devices: countless legacy devices, Z10, Q10, Z30, PlayBook and recently the passport?

As much as I want to, I will not by the Clasic?

My Z30 is hired, my iPhone retired. BlackBerry rules the lot. Cause it's the best phone I've ever got.
    10-08-14 11:05 PM
    Nice rhymes. ^

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    10-09-14 06:08 AM
    Your amazon account probably has your visa attached. Are you sure you registered your visa and it's current with you BBID and passport?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 08:12 AM
    Yes, everything else, example BBM, and have re-entered my visa card number. Still nothing.

My Z30 is hired, my iPhone retired. BlackBerry rules the lot. Cause it's the best phone I've ever got.
    10-09-14 08:44 AM
    Sorry I meant everything else works.

Thanks Prem, you were my inspiration.

10-09-14 11:14 AM
    Sorry I meant everything else works.

Thanks Prem, you were my inspiration.

Sorry, can't really think of anything else.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 11:21 AM
    Are u mad
    Their are all android apps in amazon
    Haha u can download any paid android from 4shared.com haha

posted via Q10
    10-10-14 01:07 AM
    Hi prem
    Prem means love
    Kya haal hai sir g

posted via Q10
    10-10-14 01:08 AM
    Are u mad
    Their are all android apps in amazon
    Haha u can download any paid android from 4shared.com haha

posted via Q10
    Haha yeah it's great when you steal paid apps and put them in your phone. Haha, great.
    10-10-14 07:59 AM
    Haha yeah it's great when you steal paid apps and put them in your phone. Haha, great.
    I want to say than which app built for BlackBerry, u cant download because. Bar files are not awalayble in any website

But person who buy android apps are maddman totaly uneducated haha who buy android app
    Because every every paid app is free on 4shared.com
    For example u need android maps then just typ in google
    Maps.apk 4shared.com and download file and instal hahahha

I buy bany apps which are built for BlackBerry but I never buy any android app haha because all android paid apps are awalayble for free

posted via Q10
    10-10-14 08:28 AM
    I want to say than which app built for BlackBerry, u cant download because. Bar files are not awalayble in any website

But person who buy android apps are maddman totaly uneducated haha who buy android app

I buy bany apps which are built for BlackBerry but I never buy any android app haha because all android paid apps are awalayble for free

posted via Q10
    I have no idea what you typed up there. Might want to try that again. :|

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 09:45 AM

posted via Q10
    Textbook definition of piracy. Also, Google Maps is not a paid app, it's free. And none of what you posted addresses the OP's issue: inability to purchase apps from BlackBerry World.

Not that I can address it either, if payment info is entered correctly and current then it should be working.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 10:03 AM
    I purchased from amazon to test the bank card. This suddenly happened overnight. One day it was ok, next day not. I did not change anything. The same issue with all my BlackBerry 10 phones. Same issue with the official OS. I re-entered my account information several times and even refreshed it.

10-10-14 08:40 PM
    Instead of using a PC to use BlackBerry World. Just purchase the Apps from BlackBerry World on your device.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 12:44 AM
    Why is it that ......

I can buy apps from amazon on my passpoort's pre-loaded amazon app, but not on BlackBerry World?

When I try to purchase an app from my PC, I click on the download button, but instead, I am taken to a page where. I can purchase a device instead.

Blackberry support is unable to help. I mean come on BlackBerry, I am not the only one complaining. From what I am hearing from support, they have no idea what's going on or how to solve my problem. It's been months now, surely you must have a handle on this problem by now.

You don't want my money?

I still buy blackberry devices: countless legacy devices, Z10, Q10, Z30, PlayBook and recently the passport?

As much as I want to, I will not by the Clasic?

First things first. You seem to have more than one device associated to your account. Use your current device and go to BlackBerry world and make sure it's found for your current device. If it's not found or not able to download then it was never designed for that current phone. Contact the developer and ask to be updated for your device.

I have 3 devices associated with my account. I own apps on my z10 that I cant put on my z30.

All I want for Christmas is a Passport
    10-11-14 08:43 AM
    It will help u

Follow BlackBerry help on twitter
    Their are direct messege help
    The help me many times with twitter direct messege service
    Follow BlackBerry help then suddnly the will follow u and send ur problem

posted via Q10
    10-11-14 10:43 AM