I have long switched away from BB10 and have been using an iPhone. It is nice having all the apps, I will admit. I will also admit that I absolutely hate pretty much every phone calendar I have ever used with the exception of Blackberry. Of all the features of BB10 the ones I miss the most are the core applications, calendar, HUB, and keyboard. I would do anything to be able to use a BB10 calendar on my iPhone.

Blackberry branded phones don't seem to be coming any time soon from what I have been seeing on this site. I would use the Priv but I am paying off my iPhone until the year 2018 (LOL wat?). I hope in the meantime Blackberry just gives us all what we want, which is access to what they do best, productivity applications. I would switch my keyboard and calendar in a heart beat!

So, my dear Blackberry, please just give me/us or just me, I don't care, your beautiful amazing calendar application.

Thank you.
    TCB on Z10 and neoberry99 like this.
    02-25-16 09:21 AM
    Just open the appstore.. if ur looking for utility apps they have almost everything.. aside from that yeah BlackBerry lacks mainstream app

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 10:57 AM