Dear Blackberry, the mother of instant messaging and the pride of users around the world.
    Dear Blackberry, a brand name that reverberate class and genuinety,and the envy of non users. How can you not have a tablet that works and qualifies your name!!samsung has the galaxy tab that people need and want,Apple has got the Ipad that is genuinely superb. What does Blackberry have!?,the PLAYBOOk,that grew old and died. What actually killed it? Was is because it has less superior apps than the other tabs,? was it because it was simless?.
    I really could not find many difference between the blackberry playbook and other tablets, all the basic and important things,the playbook could do it better.If in a time like this where ideals rule the world,then blackberry should think on what to do with the playbook. Their users want a tablet that works, their users want their tablet to be rated amongst the best. Creating the the blackberry Classic and the Passport, was truly a smart thinking, the playberry PLAYBOOK could be a lot more smarter than that.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 12:26 AM
    I love my PlayBook so much still I use it every day

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 12:28 AM
    Unsure how the OP figures the Playbook grew old and died....Use my Playbook regularly... as for shelf life...if you look at the calendar it lasted as long as my 1st gen Ipad which is running and will always run 5.1.... majority of apps that have come out for it in the last couple of years do not run on my Ipad.. so what is really the difference... I use my Playbook daily with BB Bridge... surfing and gaming..... find it very useful as opposed to the Ipad which is basically a door stop.... Did BB screw up a potentially good thing... yah.. but what is the point.... like anything.. if you find a use for something it is useful.....
    01-11-15 12:42 AM
    our safety division uses Playbooks when doing onsite inspections. They love them.

Sent from the device that works best for me using Tapatalk HD
    01-11-15 08:26 AM
    OP, BlackBerry is just trying to get their phone business back....forget about a tablet for now. And with Blend, you can still use some of your BB functions on any tablet.

The Playbook "died" because of one of BB's many marketing blunders: introducing a tablet that didn't have email or calendar. DOH! After a year they finally installed them (yes...a YEAR) but by then nobody cared. And one of the key advantages was Bridge, but as less people had BB's that became less important as well. Thank God for John Chen....those other guys were just engineers but horrible and marketing or product launches.
    kbz1960 and donemt like this.
    01-11-15 08:37 AM
    I don't see any sense in it for bb unless they make some super duper enterprise one that does things a win 8.1 tablet can not or any other tablet on the market. Then why would consumers want it? They can't try to please 1% of their user base by making something that doesn't make sense. It's better to just make your current products work great with what is already out there.
    01-11-15 09:19 AM
    I really could not find many difference between the blackberry playbook and other tablets, all the basic and important things,the playbook could do it better.

Posted via CB10
    What!?! Did we have different PlayBook tablets!?! It's still missing basic functionality on top of the bare boned apps it came preloaded with.

I would love a replacement tablet from BlackBerry but they are going to have to show it was done right. If it's just a blown up BB10 device, then I don't want it. I'd rather go get a iPad mini at that point. I want to see amazing integration with Bb10 devices. I want to see some sort of unique selling point. If you can't make these happen then save the resources and keep producing better smart phones

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-11-15 10:27 AM
    What!?! Did we have different PlayBook tablets!?! It's still missing basic functionality on top of the bare boned apps it came preloaded with.

I would love a replacement tablet from BlackBerry but they are going to have to show it was done right. If it's just a blown up BB10 device, then I don't want it. I'd rather go get a iPad mini at that point. I want to see amazing integration with Bb10 devices. I want to see some sort of unique selling point. If you can't make these happen then save the resources and keep producing better smart phones

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree. The PlayBook, which I still have is rarely used. The Bridge became much less useful from BBOS to BlackBerry 10 even though QNX should have had superior M2M capability, BlackBerry chose to not develop it. Tablet OS is slow AIR based garbage that when from Alpha to Beta with 2.0, but without BB10 is an app less platform with a now pathetic slow browser and UI. BlackBerry promised an update to liquidate inventory, then backed away because BB10 was too bloated for the hardware. If they could just get a stripped down version of Bb10 without the Hub then I would definitely still use the device, but now I only ever pick it up when my Z30 battery dies out while couch surfing all day and am reminded how slow it is now.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-11-15 01:13 PM