Ok so heres the deal, someone new to the whole bluetooth thing. I always told myself that i didnt really need a bluetooth, but according to a cop friend of mine there is going to be a hands free law passed here sometime soon.

Ive had countless surgeries on my left ear and im 100% deaf in it, so normally i just use the right earbud to listen to music when im at work. What im wanting to do is kill 2 birds with one stone here. Are bluetooth headsets decent for actually listening to music to? I figure they have to have pretty decent sound quality, and i see everyone recommending jawbone. But they are quite pricey. So im looking for some suggestions as to a reasonably priced bluetooth headset that has good sound quality for listening to music.

Thanks in advance crackberryheads!
    06-10-08 07:30 PM
    I don't believe Jawbone works for music but I may be wrong.

There is an Accessories subforum and a Bluetooth subforum where you might find additional information.
    06-10-08 08:13 PM
    I don't believe Jawbone works for music but I may be wrong.

There is an Accessories subforum and a Bluetooth subforum where you might find additional information.
    You are correct. Neither Jawbone I or Jawbone II works for stereo.
    06-10-08 08:40 PM
    I know jabra makes a lot of headsets though I haven't thought about any that are stereo to a single ear. I suppose it's possible that they have something that would suit your needs. If they do then you could check around for reviews to see if you are going to like it before you buy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD