Anyway to email this guy?

Thanks
    07-03-11 12:52 PM
    07-03-11 12:57 PM
    Hummm I don't use facebook and have desire to sign up either but thanks anyway.
    07-03-11 01:02 PM
    it's pretty easy to figure out **most** RIM employee email addresses.

first letter of first name + last name @ rim.com.
    07-03-11 01:10 PM
    Thanks Mr. Founder. I'm not sure I can compose a good enough email to him but I would like ask him a few things.
    07-03-11 01:11 PM
    Thanks Mr. Founder. I'm not sure I can compose a good enough email to him but I would like ask him a few things.
    What is it that you are trying to ask him? I wouldn't mind helping you email him.
    07-03-11 01:42 PM
    What is it that you are trying to ask him? I wouldn't mind helping you email him.
    If you would like when I finish I can send you a draft.
    07-03-11 01:50 PM
    If you would like when I finish I can send you a draft.
    Alright, that sounds good.
    07-03-11 01:52 PM
    Actually from all my friends email addresses it usually first initial and then last name @ rim . com for most of them. When I have tried first.last or first+last I have gotten bounce back.

his is more than likely dyach @ rim . com.
    07-03-11 02:17 PM
    Thanks everyone, I have sent my letter off. Not expecting anything to come from it but I got it off of my chest.
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    07-03-11 03:49 PM
    Here's his Facebook. David Yach | Facebook
    he hasn't posted any thing since Nov 2010.
    07-03-11 04:16 PM
    david yach is not steve jobs... dont expect any response in any way...
    07-04-11 11:31 AM
    I don't think this is the right guy to be complaining to anyway. The CTO is typically the company's IT internally. I'm sure the NOC comes under his umbrella as well, but all he does is what the business says it needs. Depending on the nature of your gripe, I'd guess you really want the ear of someone in Product Development.

But good luck anyway ...
    07-04-11 11:40 AM
    He is the Chief Technology Officer, Software.

I guess you don't know what I wanted to ask but thanks anyway. I really don't expect any reply and as far him not being Steve Jobs do you really think Jobs would offer a reply?
    07-04-11 03:47 PM
    Kind of interested in what you had to say also.

Seems everyone has a lot on their minds these days with BB's. At least the tech savvy and frequent forum visitors.

Me, I have no gripe and been with them off and on for 6 years.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-11 05:21 PM
    When I emailed Mike L...I got a response. It wasn't from him directly, but it was a reply.

Mind you, my email was of a positive nature. Complaining may not get you a response.

Mark
    @allaboutmybb
    www.allaboutmybb.com

07-04-11 05:32 PM
    I received a response from him today. I wasn't complaining (at least I don't think) but more asking about development of the playbook and to inform them of my experience I had in two different retail establishments.

Here is the response, not much but at least acknowledged.

Thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to send your note and your thoughtful comments.

David Yach
    07-04-11 08:44 PM
    I'm assuming these guys have assistants that deal with all this stuff. I also feel these email addys are "fake" as such and don't ever get to the people you want :-)

But hey, at least we got a response!

My email to Mike L started my whole blogging website...pretty cool how things happen.

Mark
    @allaboutmybb
    www.allaboutmybb.com

07-05-11 11:57 AM
    Yep probably an auto response. I guess the open letter posted on here received some response though.
    07-05-11 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD