I have been a Blackberry user for the past 12 years. I currently have a Q10 that is on its last legs. I am waiting to see what the DETEK60 is all about.

Today, who works in IT for a major US firm, called me and offered me an iPhone 7. With Q on its way out, I want to us the iPhone until I can make a decision on the DETEK.

Is there a clean way to transfer data between the phones? This also includes Password Keeper.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 03:50 PM
    Is there a clean way to transfer data between the phones? This also includes Password Keeper.
    No, there is messy and often incomplete workarounds. Just think about it... where would Password Keeper even transfer info to? The app doesn't exist on iOS so there's no reason for a content transfer app to even consider moving those items. Your best option would be to export the info but even then, finding a corresponding app to take the info might prove rough. This is one of the guides available.

http://www.imore.com/how-to-switch-blackberry-10-iphone
    11-08-16 04:02 PM
    Oh boy! Thanks for your response Bla1ze. I guess I will keep the iPhone. I really for continuity and my own sanity stick to Blackberry. It is really, the only mobile device I have ever known.

Will pursue the DETEK 60 towards the end of the year when there may be price drops. Hopefully the Q hangs in there.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 06:32 PM
    In my company I went through the same thing but I used Microsoft exchange email calendar and sunk all my info that way if you use anything like that?
    11-08-16 06:50 PM