I posted this in the Pearl subforum, but I would like it to receive as much exposure as possible since volume of complaints will be important.

---

Hi all,

A number of us have complained in other threads about the internet connections on our Blackberry Pearls 'cutting out', which requires a battery pull or a wireless network reset to fix. We should not be seeing such poor performance on a business service which we pay money for.

I just made a thread about this on the 'official' Blackberry support forums (supportforums.blackberry.com), and I'm also starting a case with Sprint's Blackberry support center. I've found them to actually pretty helpful most of the time.

I am not currently allowed to post a URL here, but the thread I created is entitled "My data connection drops ALL THE TIME." and is in the Pearl subforum of Blackberry's support forums.

To all other users having this problem, please respond here and also in the official forums, and try to get in touch with your service provider's Blackberry support line (it's usually an American-run high-tier department). If a few of us push this issue, we might be able to get to the bottom of it. We pay for data service and we are entitled to it. This is not complaining over some feature or another, this is service that we pay money for and are entitled to have. If we push this issue, we might be able to affect a patch.

I urge anybody else who is having this problem to post their experience on the official Blackberry forums, and also to open a ticket with their service provider's Blackberry center.
    05-19-08 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD