As some have seen my thred "Is a BB to much for a Middle Schooler", and I have a question about the data plan. I was told it is $30 a month. Her father is getting a BB, so he will have to pay that fee. If she gets a BB, will it go up to $60 or is it an all-around fee of $30 no matter how many BB's in the family plan?
    07-05-09 06:08 PM
    As some have seen my thred "Is a BB to much for a Middle Schooler", and I have a question about the data plan. I was told it is $30 a month. Her father is getting a BB, so he will have to pay that fee. If she gets a BB, will it go up to $60 or is it an all-around fee of $30 no matter how many BB's in the family plan?
    You will have to have a separate data plan for each BB device.
    07-05-09 06:10 PM
    So it will be around $60 for the data plan for both?
    07-05-09 06:21 PM
    So it will be around $60 for the data plan for both?
    That is correct.
    07-05-09 06:23 PM
    And also remember that with Verizon you'll be required to have the data plan
    on the Blackberry. So if you decide that you don't want to spend the $30 on
    the data plan, you'd have to switch to a non-Blackberry phone. That's how
    Verizon does business.
    07-05-09 06:42 PM
    was told it is $30 a month. Her father is getting a BB, so he will have to pay that fee. ...
    The plan is everything!

It depends on your carrier. My carrier allows me to add additional BIS accounts for $5.00 per month. Of course, they will also need the minimum voice plan, $25.00, but you get that with any phone.

Your carrier is likely to have a similar family plan, adding an additional BIS account will likley be a similar low fee.

07-05-09 08:34 PM
    I haven't read all your posts, but if she is only a family plan for $10 a month, it will only be $30 more per month. If not, it will be whatever the MSC is and then the $30 plan (required).
    07-05-09 08:40 PM
    $30 for each line/phone
    07-05-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD