Hi everyone. I m having a hard time choosing a data plan for me. We have wifi at home. I only use my mobile data whenever I m outdoor, just snapchat, uber, navigators, and sometimes twitter and instagram when bored. I rarely go outside, maybe 2-4 times a week. Is 500MB data enough for me? Or should I get more?
    04-18-16 06:31 AM
    I have T-Mobile USA and home WiFi and I actually monitored my data usage for several months and I rarely exceeded 1 GB of data per month, but I don't stream music or watch videos and only use my device for email, messaging and social media. I do on occasion use the web and google to search for information, but thats the extent of it.

Now that T-Mobile has unlimited data I don't worry about that anymore, but I hope it helps. What carrier are you using and what are the data plans? If they have a 1 or 2 gig data plan thats within your budget, I say you should be fine.
    I have T-Mobile USA and home WiFi and I actually monitored my data usage for several months and I rarely exceeded 1 GB of data per month, but I don't stream music or watch videos and only use my device for email, messaging and social media. I do on occasion use the web and google to search for information, but thats the extent of it.

Now that T-Mobile has unlimited data I don't worry about that anymore, but I hope it helps. What carrier are you using and what are the data plans? If they have a 1 or 2 gig data plan thats within your budget, I say you should be fine.
    04-18-16 07:27 AM
    In Canada the three primary wireless carriers set the prices for each tier of data so that you have to choose amongst overpriced tariffs at each tier. I wish we had unlimited data here but it is not likely to happen. Let's just say I pay approximately 3 times as much for 5 GB data plan with Rogers Wireless as T-mobile customers pay for unlimited data plan.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    04-28-16 08:07 PM
    Hi everyone. I m having a hard time choosing a data plan for me. We have wifi at home. I only use my mobile data whenever I m outdoor, just snapchat, uber, navigators, and sometimes twitter and instagram when bored. I rarely go outside, maybe 2-4 times a week. Is 500MB data enough for me? Or should I get more?
    Since we have absolutely no clue as to where you are geographically, how would we know what is available, and ultimately best for you?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 11:47 PM
    Lol trust total strangers for whats best! Why do people ask? 6 gigs a month works for me.

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    04-29-16 02:48 AM
    1GB should be more than enough for your usage. Use wifi when streaming videos and music.

*A3-A20
    04-29-16 03:37 AM
    I have 500 MB per month. I need never more than 50 MB. This is because I never stream videos or music over cellular, only on wifi. And I use onboard maps for navigation I downloaded before. What I do over cellular network is just mailing, a bit of browsing, check the weather, some Twitter posts everyday, sometimes CB.
    04-29-16 03:50 AM