i am sure that a lot of people has used his android or IOS phones to harm other people in some way. The problem is not if qnx is used on tanks the problem is why the world and the humanity still need tanks to harm the world and humanity
    04-16-13 12:21 AM
    i am sure that a lot of people has used his android or IOS phones to harm other people in some way. The problem is not if qnx is used on tanks the problem is why the world and the humanity still need tanks to harm the world and humanity
    Why humanity needs tanks? That's easy. As long as there are humans in earth, we will find a way to kill each other. Humans have achieved so much mainly because we are warlike. Take away the tanks,missiles,guns etc and humans would use wooden sticks to kill each other....that happened a couple of million years ago. And when there weren't sticks to be found, humans used rocks to kill each other. So not only would you have to remove tanks etc, but also burn every tree, crush every rock, take away any flexible string (strangling), ensure every new born has no hands and legs (cos some people can kill with their bare hands) . Bottom line, humans like war and to kill. It's good fun every few years and keeps the population in check. So this is a nothing discussion. Let's get back to talking about BlackBerry and beating back the Apple and Android supporter. That reminds me, I need to find a stick....the Apple and Android people are crowding here .
    04-16-13 09:26 AM
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein
    US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    04-16-13 12:32 PM
    All future wars should be fought using laser tag. Or paintball. When you are hit you are "Out"

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:35 PM
    All future wars should be fought using laser tag. Or paintball. When you are hit you are "Out"

Posted via CB10
    PAINTBALL!!!!!!!!!

But cut down.....takes forever to get out of your hair!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:38 PM
    PAINTBALL!!!!!!!!!

But cut down.....takes forever to get out of your hair!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    That's the price of war I'm afraid.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:39 PM
    Isn't it? I thought it was. Wikipedia tells me 1982.

In your usual practice of wide open vague statements, it could be..... Wikipedia...?? Bwhahaha!!
    04-16-13 01:10 PM
    Why humanity needs tanks? That's easy. As long as there are humans in earth, we will find a way to kill each other. Humans have achieved so much mainly because we are warlike. Take away the tanks,missiles,guns etc and humans would use wooden sticks to kill each other....that happened a couple of million years ago. And when there weren't sticks to be found, humans used rocks to kill each other. So not only would you have to remove tanks etc, but also burn every tree, crush every rock, take away any flexible string (strangling), ensure every new born has no hands and legs (cos some people can kill with their bare hands) . Bottom line, humans like war and to kill. It's good fun every few years and keeps the population in check. So this is a nothing discussion. Let's get back to talking about BlackBerry and beating back the Apple and Android supporter. That reminds me, I need to find a stick....the Apple and Android people are crowding here .
    I agree, so much as the name of this thread should go as far back as being called the dark side of human nature.
    as we are always looking to best one another and be on top. it starts off when your young saying my dad can beat your dad up then others get into fights to prove their tougher ....ect

the amount of power one has determines the scale of their need for power and to excel over others, its always one who thinks there way is better and are willing to fight over it.

there could potentially be a dark side to anything if you dig deep enough for instance did you know the technology your using to type on this forum is the product of the worlds first computer ....an ibm used to catalouge jews in ww2.
    04-16-13 01:46 PM
    QNX is just a technology..you can use it however you want to..good or bad

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 03:02 PM
    What's this all about guys?? Just use your z10 wisely, like helping people finding their way to a cafe or shooting license plates of thieves' motorcycles while robbing an old woman, that would be of big help.
    Let QNX be your friend... let QNX be of any help to increase your professional performances on a daily basis ... then if you're planning about launching missiles to Iran with it... well don't tell anyone... I guess iPhones can do that... can't they??

We need tools, not toys.
    04-18-13 07:41 AM
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein
    US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)

Posted via CB10
    So there: it will not be because of QNX, at least not wwIV hahaha...

By the way, wwIII is being fought with structured bonds, derivatives and national debt financial management.... no?

Posted via CB10
    iNeoEon likes this.
    04-24-13 01:59 AM
386 ... 141516