ok lets just admit it and agree. Rim is stuck in 2005 bunch of new devices all with the same boring OS and crap browser, slightly different form factor but excelent push email. Android new, innovative and the way of the future. Unless rim does a magic trick within the next year more faithful users will be jumping ship, then RIM will seek to get into the 2012 era lets just hope by then they not like palm (not #1 anymore)!!!!!
    11-06-09 12:51 AM
    mmmmmmkkkk
    11-06-09 12:53 AM
    I was considering the droid but the phone is ugly as ****. Once verizon actually gets a decent looking android phone I might consider it. The BB phone/os is getting old and hopefully they will switch things up pretty soon or they're not going to make it.
    11-06-09 12:55 AM
    I was considering the droid but the phone is ugly as ****. Once verizon actually gets a decent looking android phone I might consider it. The BB phone/os is getting old and hopefully they will switch things up pretty soon or they're not going to make it.
    if i was on verizon i would get the droid. i remeber the G1 looked ugly as **** to me as well but once i got it it actually looked better than it did in pictures.
    11-06-09 12:57 AM
    The keyboard just doesnt appeal to me and Ive never like the sliders. Im going to mess with it sometime and see how it is in person.
    11-06-09 01:00 AM
    Let's just agree that the droid has a crap keyboard and pretty much any BB keyboard is better. Also gold trim = bling bling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 01:18 AM
    You're just disagreeing! Android has a ways to come before its "the way of the future" imho! Also just last week before any of you knew what the Droid was everybody was stuck on the iphone being the way of the future. There isn't a lot new in the droid from any other android device. I would be weary of getting it personally because its made by motorola! I would go with an android htc device everyday of the week before I thought twice about moto! Not to mention, that keyboard looks like ****! I'm sorry, I'll be kickin it here for a bit! My blackberry keeps me productive and on top of things. When I had the G1, it just didn't hold up to my blackberry. I couldn't be the only one who feels this way!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD