I had to add back Microsoft outlook back to my pc so i decided to sync my contacts on my phone to outlook, thought everything went well until i notice the only contacts that remained on my phone were the last 7 contacts I had previously added. I tried uploading my last back up but still no dice, please somebody tell me there's way for my to get back my 278 contacts. i really need it back. thanks in advance
    05-04-14 11:35 PM
    any suggestions? is there a way to get my contacts back? felt like when i fist tried to sync, something disrupted it....
    05-05-14 12:14 AM
    Can anybody tell me if I were to factory reset my phone and enter my bb ID will bb protect give me back my contacts from my last back up? Does anybody have any suggestions
    05-05-14 06:15 AM
    Depending on what service provider you're using, some may have an app that backs your contacts for you. Even schedule a backup once every month or week. I downloaded the same app on any new phone from the app store to restore my contact list easily. I would be surprised if they didn't have a universal back up app. I use Verizon

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 08:46 AM
    Depending on what service provider you're using, some may have an app that backs your contacts for you. Even schedule a backup once every month or week. I downloaded the same app on any new phone from the app store to restore my contact list easily. I would be surprised if they didn't have a universal back up app. I use Verizon

Posted via CB10
    i'm with Fido (Canada) they aren't looking out for us like that
    05-05-14 03:44 PM