I am really interested in buying new housing for my Curve and making it more "personalized." Titanium just bores me! So I have a bunch of questions:

What are some good websites to check out?
    Any recommendations for online stores to buy from?
    Are there any tutorials out there?
    Have you ever changed your housing?

Thanks.
    05-26-09 01:48 PM
    Cellular Accessories - Motorola, Mobiado, 3G, Accessories Store, HTC, BlackBerry, Microsoft, SonyEricss they have tutorials on changing the housing and all the tools you will need too. Although shipping takes a little while since it's coming from china
    05-26-09 01:51 PM
    check out the colorware website, you can order the parts and do it yourself, saves some cash. I looked at the directions and it seems pretty simple.

Probably gonna do it to the curve i'm getting.
    05-26-09 02:05 PM
    EBAY has alot now too! Type in your phone in the search, then click the accessories link on the left and you should see alot of stuff. Most of the stuff on there is located in China too, but the shipping is usually free.
    05-26-09 02:07 PM
    EBAY has alot now too! Type in your phone in the search, then click the accessories link on the left and you should see alot of stuff. Most of the stuff on there is located in China too, but the shipping is usually free.
    I wonder how the quality is if I order housing off of ebay though.
    05-26-09 02:08 PM
    Here's a good housing tutorial with pics:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/hous...change-201687/
    05-26-09 02:10 PM
    I wonder how the quality is if I order housing off of ebay though.
    Well, from what I've seen, it looks the same compared to what you can buy from cnn.cn. I ordered a black bezel from cnn, but now I'm kind of kicking myself cuz I saw a PINK bezel on ebay that I wish I'd saw sooner! Lol! I think you'd be alright ordering from ebay!
    05-26-09 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD