To my fellow addicts,

If you would like a custom crackberry avatar like this:

(This is one of 5 designs you can choose from. Read my post in this thread that displays all 5!)

Only with your forum name on there, send me a PM. Within 24 hours (or faster if I'm online at the time) I'll whip one up and send you a link with your new avatar. It's not the greatest work of art, but it is a custom piece made just for you!

Enjoy your addiction and we'll see you out there!
    Last edited by joe003; 12-03-08 at 12:59 PM.
    11-13-08 06:05 AM
    Did I mention, that these custom crackberry avatars are free to any and all members?

I also do other custom pieces. Take a look at exelant's avatar. He needed a crisp crackberry chasing a cartoon. He provided the cartoon and I plugged in the crackberry logo for him.

Most avatars done while you wait (if I'm online at the time) or within a day if I'm not.

Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
    11-19-08 06:15 PM
    Very cool, nice work, joe!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 06:16 PM
    absolutely awesome, thanks joe....
    11-19-08 07:36 PM
    Of a cartton guy like a basketball player either shooting or dribbling a CB icon
    11-19-08 07:46 PM
    Nice work... I'm pm'ing you.
    11-19-08 07:52 PM
    I like my avatar because someone told me it was gonna give them a seizure. Lol. But very nice job with the contribution

11-19-08 07:53 PM
    I like my avatar because someone told me it was gonna give them a seizure. Lol. But very nice job with the contribution

Yeah, very nice. I have a killer avatar on a techie forum for computer operating systems, but it's size is too big to be allowed here. Thanks for the props.

Happy crack-n!
    11-19-08 08:01 PM

how do you do one like yours with multiple images??
    11-19-08 10:04 PM
    how do you do one like yours with multiple images??
    It's a .gif image, which allows for a "mini-movie".
    11-19-08 10:07 PM
    If I send you a picture of a mini truck can you hook it up with CB logo rims, front up back draggin like we MTers do it on da streets
    ~luvitlo~

11-19-08 10:43 PM
    If I send you a picture of a mini truck can you hook it up with CB logo rims, front up back draggin like we MTers do it on da streets
    ~luvitlo~

Hey luvitlo!

I know I can hook up the rims for you, I'll have to see what it'll take to change the rest of the image. I'll send you a PM with more detail.

Enjoy the Crack! (berry)
    11-19-08 10:46 PM
    For my fellow addicts,

Here's some examples of customized avatars being sported by some of our addicts:

Plus you have the "standard" custom Crackberry avatar, built with your forum name:

I'll see you out there!
    11-21-08 09:00 AM

Sorry, obstacles, but when I saw your avatar the first thing I thought of was:

*ock

11-21-08 09:41 AM
    I should explain - as it cycled through the letters, I hadn't seen your username and didnt realize they were your initials - I thought it was spelling out a word... and there aren't that many words that end in ock...
    11-21-08 09:45 AM
    Sorry, obstacles, but when I saw your avatar the first thing I thought of was:

*ock

I should explain - as it cycled through the letters, I hadn't seen your username and didnt realize they were your initials - I thought it was spelling out a word... and there aren't that many words that end in ock...
    haha. no worries. i hear it all the time
    11-21-08 12:36 PM
    For my fellow addicts, if you'd like a custom avatar, I'll be online for the next two hours, processing time will be 30 minutes or less for a standard custom avatar
    12-01-08 06:11 PM
    For my fellow addicts, here are the 5 avatar designs you can choose from. When you send me a PM, just let me know which design you'd like. For the avatars with two spots for text, your forum name will go in the top spot, and you can pick any text you'd like for the second spot (provided it fits).

Design #1

Design #2

Design #3

Design #4

Design #5

Most custom avatars are done within 24 hours. If I'm online when your PM comes in, you'll get express service in 60 minutes or less . Also, if you'd like a customized custom piece, just let me know, and we'll work out exchanging the art work.

See you out there!
    12-03-08 01:19 PM
    Davoid:

rock, sock, mock, tock, dock, knock...

really?
    lol
    12-03-08 03:47 PM
    Here's what some addicts are saying about their new avatars:

WOW!!! Thanks man, that was insanely fast! appreciate it!

Wow, that was fast! It looks awsome, thank you so much!

You are SOOO awesome! Thank you MUCH!!
    Would you like a custom avatar? Just send in your PM
    12-03-08 04:06 PM
    Really Cool Nice contribution!
    12-03-08 04:19 PM
    Really Cool Nice contribution!
    Thanks RealEstatePro!
    12-03-08 04:46 PM
    thank you joe
    requested today and received today
    very nice work
    nice quality work