can someone re-post a working link to the ttf file please?

**EDIT

Found these links straight from blackberry site:

br.blackberry.com/assets/fonts/blackberrylove-semibold-webfont.ttf
    br.blackberry.com/assets/fonts/blackberrylove-bold-webfont.ttf
    br.blackberry.com/assets/fonts/blackberrylove-medium-webfont.ttf

copy the link and paste in your browser, the font should download automatically.
    Last edited by kolok; 01-12-13 at 06:12 PM. Reason: added info
    01-12-13 06:02 PM
    Hi,
    could anyone upload the Font from Strider please?
    I want this Font.
    OR could anyone send me the File via PM?
    01-21-13 02:19 AM
    Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't responded lately. I no longer have the font, I reformatted my PC a while ago and ended up losing everything, as well as I switched from Box to Dropbox so that's why the link no longer works.

If anyone else has the file that they feel like uploading to a ftp site, feel free to send me a PM and I'll change the original link on page one of this thread, otherwise, I am no longer supporting any changes or modifications to this font.

Thank you.
    01-24-13 01:49 PM
    https://www.box.com/s/5mfgvgagmwifqqp7yrl1

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't responded lately. I no longer have the font, I reformatted my PC a while ago and ended up losing everything, as well as I switched from Box to Dropbox so that's why the link no longer works.

If anyone else has the file that they feel like uploading to a ftp site, feel free to send me a PM and I'll change the original link on page one of this thread, otherwise, I am no longer supporting any changes or modifications to this font.

Thank you.
    Think this is the font in question. The BBRY Homemade Font right?

Link from Box added also above.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by axllebeer; 05-31-13 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Box link added at the top also.
    05-25-13 11:30 PM
    I have recently been successful in getting this font to also work on Galaxy phones. Using an app in Google Play called "Hi Font " and changing the ".Font" to a ".ttf"

Simply using Es file Explorer and renaming the end of the file.

After all is done, going into the system font settings and then switching. See the proof in the screenshot.

It is indeed systemwide as is shown in the home screenshot. Even the time in the top right and the home screenshot widget is showing the change. Even the keyboard, SwiftKey shows the change.

Let me know if anyone else tries this or needs help. Love this font! So glad I saved it from my 9930!

Posted via CB App from my Galaxy S4 Mini with an LED CrackLight ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Custom "BlackBerry Logo" Font-screenshot_2015-01-17-13-51-41.jpg   Custom "BlackBerry Logo" Font-screenshot_2015-01-17-13-51-59.jpg   Custom "BlackBerry Logo" Font-screenshot_2015-01-17-14-09-49.png  
    Last edited by axllebeer; 01-17-15 at 01:14 PM.
    01-17-15 12:54 PM
    I have recently been successful in getting this font to also work on Galaxy phones. Using an app in Google Play called "Hi Font " and changing the ".Font" to a ".ttf"

Simply using Es file Explorer and renaming the end of the file.

After all is done, going into the system font settings and then switching. See the proof in the screenshot.

It is indeed systemwide as is shown in the home screenshot. Even the time in the top right and the home screenshot widget is showing the change. Even the keyboard, SwiftKey shows the change.

Let me know if anyone else tries this or needs help. Love this font! So glad I saved it from my 9930!

Posted via CB App from my Galaxy S4 Mini with an LED CrackLight ;-)
    The fact that this is still alive literally blew my mind to bits. I'm glad that this font that I created back in mid 2012!

I've been on the android bandwagon since. And am now on an LG G3. But I have a Q10 as a company phone and I still believe that blackberry has the best designs and software out there.. Thanks for all the support over the last (nearly) 3 years!
    01-17-15 11:24 PM
    The fact that this is still alive literally blew my mind to bits. I'm glad that this font that I created back in mid 2012!

I've been on the android bandwagon since. And am now on an LG G3. But I have a Q10 as a company phone and I still believe that blackberry has the best designs and software out there.. Thanks for all the support over the last (nearly) 3 years!
    I absolutely love this font! Thank you for creating it. I'm glad to still be able to use it today. Though I still have it on my good old 9930, it's not used a whole lot. Looks great on Android though too.

A few hrs ago I also installed it on one of my tablets. It's still alive in a way that I'm sure you had never envisioned.

Thanks again.
    01-17-15 11:31 PM
    Hi, the link is broken. Tell me where to download the font?
    02-18-21 12:52 PM
    you should put a note that better do all the conversion from our phone.. it better and guarantee to success.

Sent from Crackberry forums app with the awesome Bold 9900 keyboard.

FaceTime for PC
    Last edited by Rice523; 03-31-21 at 10:50 PM.
    03-31-21 12:50 AM
    you should put a note that better do all the conversion from our phone.. it better and guarantee to success.

Sent from Crackberry forums app with the awesome Bold 9900 keyboard.
    It’s a 9 year old dead thread which died 6 years ago. Thread should be allowed to RIP at best. Welcome to CrackBerry!!!! Post early and post often.....
    03-31-21 06:45 AM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD