i have a currently have a curve, and my friend recently bought the tour (buy 1 get 1 free) so she has an extra. she is selling it for $120 and offered it to me...but i am torn between staying with the curve or upgrading to the tour. any suggestions?
    11-16-09 06:27 PM
    Tour has more memory, better processor, and better resolution.

Curve has better radio (signal), better trackball, easier to change bezel.

So it's a trade off.
    11-16-09 06:30 PM
    I have the curve n my bro has the tour and all I can say is that the trackball on the tour SUCKS!!! Having said that I think that con completely overshadows any pros. "A blackberry can only b as good as its trackball!" then again its ur choice jus :-) jus my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 06:42 PM
    I upgraded from the curve to the tour and love it! The screen resolution on the tour puts the curve to shame. Also has more memory and runs faster on the apps. The keyboard is also great. I have long nails and this keyboard is way easier to type on.
    11-16-09 06:47 PM
    Other suggestions in this thread as well...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/bb...e+8900+vs+tour
    11-16-09 06:57 PM
    I'm sticking with my Curve because I'm cheap.
    11-16-09 07:11 PM
    Haha. I am cheap as well and I think it has paid off. I am now waiting for the Essex. Lol

11-16-09 11:09 PM
    i have a currently have a curve, and my friend recently bought the tour (buy 1 get 1 free) so she has an extra. she is selling it for $120 and offered it to me...but i am torn between staying with the curve or upgrading to the tour. any suggestions?
    If I were you I would get the tour from her since thats not a bad price. The tour offers alot more such as higher screen res, more memory for apps, and bigger processor. If you ended up not liking it you could probably sell it for more anyways.
    11-16-09 11:20 PM
    I'm sticking with my Curve because I'm cheap.
    Good call!!

11-16-09 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD