Has anyone switched from their curve to the tour? I found I can upgrade early w/ verizon and my wife would take my old curve (which is only about 2 months old due to it being replaced). I have compared the phones and the tour definitely has more things going for it. Is it faster than the curve though? Does it Jam up and freeze like my curve? Also I checked one out and the keys dont seem as tall as the curves. Im sure I could get used to it, Just wanted some opinions.
    Thanks,
    Kevin
    09-11-09 08:47 AM
    I never upgrade to the the Tour because I personally didn't seem that much of a difference in the two.

The tour is a nice phone though. It is faster than the curve, but honestly I don't know how much faster it is.

Have up ever upgraded your OS running on your curve, that might fix some of your freezing problems on that phone.

Also if you plan on getting the Tour vzw is offering the BOGO on all BBs!
    09-11-09 08:58 AM
    The BOGO on the vzw blackberies is only if you have another line up to put it on. If your not due for an upgrade you can only get one. Does the new OS have the dark looking icons for the curve, or is it the same as the 4.2 (I think thats what it is).
    09-11-09 09:34 AM
    I don't know what dark lookin icons you are talking about.

I know I was running 4.3 on my BB for about a year and I upgraded to 4.5 and that was the best move I ever made!
    09-11-09 09:55 AM
    The tour's icons are like the bolds. I went from the curve to the tour, and the gf just did the same the other day. We both love the tour more than we did the curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 10:40 AM
    High res screen, more on board memor, high res screen, faster browsing, did I mention high res screen?

I went from curve to tour. My fiance now uses my old blacked out curve. LOVE my tour, and she loves her curve....so all around the upgrade was well worth it!

09-11-09 11:23 AM
    I love my Tour... Only 2 problems. HTML Email font is way too big, but I think it's getting fixed in 5.0 and it's 50/50 with getting a bad trackball.
    09-11-09 12:28 PM
    Well I checked out the tour, and I like it. The only thing is I will have to get used to typing as its a little different than the curve. Even though my curve has a different os than the tour, should I just be able to transfer everything with the bb desktop manager? Also why couldnt they just keep it a mini usb instead of the micro usb??? Now Ill have another charger I'll have to buy, and my extra motorola and blackberry chargers wont work lol. I do like the hhi res screen. How do pics turn out when they are transferred to facebook? The pics from the curve to email or facebook arent too great.
    Kevin
    09-11-09 02:34 PM
    You can get a $1 adapter on ebay for all your USB plugs (AC, DC).
    09-11-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD