Hey, I stumbled across this website and had no idea that half of the things you guys talk about doing you can actually do with a BB. New to this, so if anyone could share some of their BB curve wisdom out there it would really be cool. Like for example: customizing the main menu options when it is down to four? I saw someone's screen like that and I thought it was pretty cool. Or whatever other cool tips..
    11-23-08 03:49 AM
    Hi, welcome, I'm new too (got my curve on Thursday, but I've been lurking like crazy for a few weeks).

If I understand you right, you want to change the icons that show on the top row? That's easy, roll over the icon you want to move, click the BB menu button and select "move", then move it wherever you want it in the list and click it to release.

That or download a theme
    Last edited by manderly; 11-23-08 at 05:08 AM.
    11-23-08 05:06 AM
    No I believe he is stating he wants to have only 4 icons on the screen. He wants a different theme. If you go on over to the theme section of these forums you will find all the information you need. Every thing from step by step how to's all the way to sites that allow you to download themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 10:39 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Options, the icon that looks like a wrench is the place to make most of your custom settings. Use it in conjunction with your BlackBerry Users Guide to set it up for your individual requirements.

If you have not received a Users Guide in your box, you and download a searchable PDF copy directly from BlackBerry Support.

I am little confused about your specific request. The Menu button on my home page displays 4 options. Move, Show All, Add Folder and Switch Applications. Is this the menu you are referring too?

Which options does yours show?
    11-23-08 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";