yea i currently have a storm 2 9550 i am looking to switch to a new blackberry as my storm seems to be getting down and i would love OS6 choosing between 9780 or 9800 cant decide,leaning for the torch,touch screens are nice but still not sure ,i think your opinions would be very helpful
    05-04-11 08:08 AM
    Wait for one of the new devices.
    You will not be disappointed.
    BajeRamGriff likes this.
    05-04-11 08:09 AM
    +1. new devices coming soon...

if you are in a big hurry to upgrade then i would recomend the torch.. bigger screen, touchscreen, and a full qwerty keyboard...
    BajeRamGriff likes this.
    05-04-11 09:25 AM
    yea i currently have a storm 2 9550 i am looking to switch to a new blackberry as my storm seems to be getting down and i would love OS6 choosing between 9780 or 9800 cant decide,leaning for the torch,touch screens are nice but still not sure ,i think your opinions would be very helpful
    Like stated above, hold tight for the new devices to come out in a few months. I have an S2 also and quite frankly still love mine. But I am ready for an upgrade when the OS7 devices come out.

I think the Manoco sounds like an excellent device and would be a great replacement for an S2.
    BajeRamGriff likes this.
    05-04-11 09:32 AM
    I tried the Torch and liked it much more than the Storms. Didn't like ATT coverage (lack of) though.

Contrary to what was posted above, the Torch screen is NOT bigger than the Storm, its the same size.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BajeRamGriff likes this.
    05-04-11 01:38 PM
    Yea there's a new Storm like device coming too, with MUCH better specs, and a better touch screen, that is, no more surepress!
    BajeRamGriff likes this.
    05-04-11 01:46 PM
    You should wait for new devices that are coming. One has been announced already.
    BajeRamGriff likes this.
    05-04-11 01:49 PM
    Ya just get yourself a cheap seconhand phone to use for the next few months.

BajeRamGriff likes this.
    05-04-11 05:42 PM
    That's right... new devices are going to come out soon and it's worth waiting a bit before buying now.
    BajeRamGriff likes this.
    05-04-11 07:24 PM
    They are talking about pushing the new bold touch back to an August release. The Monaco wasn't even announced at bbw. Hopefully all this wrong.

BajeRamGriff likes this.
    05-04-11 08:35 PM
    Yea there's a new Storm like device coming too, with MUCH better specs, and a better touch screen, that is, no more surepress!
    Not having sure press is the thing that I wish were different.

BajeRamGriff likes this.
    05-04-11 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD