Just noticed this, the funny part is I didn't get an email in any of my accounts.

Anyone else know of this? Any way to know where did it come from? How to deal with it? Blocking ways? Any info is welcome.

EDIT: Got bold/stupid and decided to click. It is from +254715694432

Last edited by diegonei; 04-05-11 at 12:18 PM.
    04-05-11 12:15 PM
    I believe this is a browser alert, you should be able to disable it in your browser options, or at least I think you can.

Ok, well I couldn't find where you would disable them, but you should be able to select to mark it as opened to clear the alert.
    04-05-11 12:49 PM
    I believe this is a browser alert, you should be able to disable it in your browser options, or at least I think you can.

Ok, well I couldn't find where you would disable them, but you should be able to select to mark it as opened to clear the alert.
    Getting rid of it was easy, delete key, boom, gone. That's not the issue. The issue is actually its source... Never had such thing happen before and I really don't want stupid/meaningless "surveys" pesting me...

I don't know of any option in both OS 5 and 6 to block that as well and here we are back to square one...
    04-05-11 01:55 PM
    Can they be pushed through your Carrier or maybe through one of the apps you have installed?
    04-05-11 02:03 PM
    Trust me none of my apps have anything to do with that... My carrier usually uses SMS texts for spam, I mean, advertising.

I googled the thing and it seems to be a survey agency... Which I never heard of.
    04-05-11 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD