hey all I am a previous iPhone user (until this week when i lost it and got a curve from at&t). the one thing i REALLY miss is the voicemail feature on the iPhone. I did a search online and saw a few articles about some providers that charge for voicemail to text services but was lookin for more of a similar iphone voicemail replacement for my bb.

I ran into this press release on blackberry.com. The press release was from 2005 as stated in the article, but did anything ever come of this??

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Press Releases
    03-14-08 03:59 AM
    Try SimulSays, SimulSays - www.SimulSays.com, it is a true visual voicemail application for your Blackberry. You can get it with transcription or without. If you have any questions feel free to email me, jsiminoff@simulscribe.com.

As for the press release, it was just that, nothing ever came from it sadly.

Jamie

James Siminoff, Founder
    SimulScribe
    Last edited by James_Siminoff; 03-14-08 at 09:44 AM.
    03-14-08 09:38 AM
    If you have any interest in getting a GrandCentral number, you'll get visual vmail with the service. It provides the same info and options as the iphone. You'll need an internet connection to see it and listen to the message, but it sends you a text when you get one so you know it's there.

GrandCentral is in beta and is invite only, but recently there was a link on Blackberrycool.com (I'd look for that as you can't just sign up on the GrandCentral site). You can also learn more about the service at grandcentral.com.
    03-15-08 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";