I know I must be missing something obvious; it seems like a lot of user-created themes are out there that feature 'U' or 'L' shaped icon rows. I would love to design my own theme, but can only arrange icons in one row: horizontally at the bottom or vertically on the left.

Can someone tell me what I need to go beyond this?

Respectfully,
    Deacon Jacob Maurer
    12-30-08 03:00 PM
    You might have better luck if you post this in the "Blackberry Themes" forum.
    12-30-08 03:08 PM
    Or try getting the newest version of plazmic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 06:40 PM
    You would need the newest version of Plazmic, and you would create a custom theme. It is listed as one of the options. You can place the icons anywhere on the screen just about, including the bottom.
    12-30-08 07:20 PM
    Thank you for your help - I thought I had the latest version but see now that I don't.

Respectfully,
    Deacon Jacob Maurer
    12-30-08 09:17 PM
    Huh. I've downloaded the latest Plazmic CDK and am running theme builder. The frustrating thing is that it seems impossible to create "L" or "U" themes for anything other than Bold themes (420x320). Under 'navigation' I only have the option for vertical or horizontal layout - whereas in Bold themes I can choose which icon gets selected according to which direction the trackball is rolled.

Since I have an 'L' theme for my 8820, I know its possible, but I must be missing something. Anybody know what?

- Deacon Jacob Maurer

P.S. Should this thread be moved to the Themes forum?
    12-31-08 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD