Today I was walking the dogs with my sister and she threatened to take away my Black Berry and hide it for a few days because I was thumbing on the keyboard in front of her again. Normally I would just give her a stink face, but between the 5 or 6 people I was catching up with at the moment I got this overwhelming sense of insecurity with just the thought of losing my BB for a short period of time and I wanted to smack her!

This site just makes it worse! I feel like I need to convert her heathen-ness to be a crackberry addict just like me.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    07-22-08 02:16 AM
    Oooh!! your first response is coming from the resident
    heretic. No, I never have that problem. Sense of
    perspective, my sisters are always more important
    than my BB. Well actually, all kinds of things are
    more important. As of this moment I have no idea
    where my phone is.
    07-22-08 02:28 AM
    Mines on the stand by the table
    07-22-08 02:47 AM
    family should always come first. but than again, i consider my Blackberry part of my family soooo... yea.
    07-22-08 08:48 AM
    i could have used u in my thread yesterday.....sigh....i hear ya. i totally understand
    07-22-08 08:56 AM
    Here we go, another "it's just a phone/it's my life thread...."
    07-22-08 08:58 AM
    Hmmmmm, my bb is my family! I am alos in rehab for BB. My name is dave & i am addicted. Hello & welcome to the addiction of BB.
    07-22-08 10:04 AM
    AG, you heretic you! We've got that stake to tie you to to torch, we'll get around to it right after writing this one last post....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 07-22-08 at 11:08 AM.
    07-22-08 10:46 AM
    Here we go, another "it's just a phone/it's my life thread...."
    LMAO I was thinking the same thing.
    07-22-08 10:49 AM
    We can't light the fire under the stake we've got for AG until we can get that cool Death Ray application!

07-22-08 10:52 AM
    While I don't have sisters (or brothers) I do have children (they're 10 y/o - twins) who can not wait til they get their first BB (which won't be til they're 18 )

I do have my BB in hand most times, however I don't allow it to interfere with giving my kids attention when needed.

Now, my gf however did get upset after I first got my first BB last October... But I managed to learn to put it down when she is around so that I don't allow BB to infringe upon her QT...I don't want her even thinking about trying to do something to my BB....
    07-22-08 11:06 AM
    I dont care what anyone tells me about my BB I still just type away they will learn to cope.
    07-22-08 11:09 AM
    I use mine heaveliy at work. Helps keep me sane and awake. At home moderate use. My wife is starting to get used to click click of the keys. I've finally got her to start txting. Starting her off with baby steps. Soon she'll have a BB
    =8')

07-22-08 11:24 AM
    Now you see my family understands that my phone is important and while they don't have BB's they are equally addicted to their phones. Now my Bf hates the thing because its never quiet however I do put it down for QT. No one should ever try to take my phone things might get ugly

07-22-08 12:04 PM
    I've said it before I'll say it again in every thread like this (this by the way is a general blanent statement and does not apply to EVERYBODY) keep your crack addicted asses out of the classroom you are disruptive and annoying if you're offend good you offend me everytime I have to throw you out of a classroom.
    07-22-08 02:29 PM
    I've said it before I'll say it again in every thread like this (this by the way is a general blanent statement and does not apply to EVERYBODY) keep your crack addicted asses out of the classroom you are disruptive and annoying if you're offend good you offend me everytime I have to throw you out of a classroom.
    wtf are u talking about?
    07-22-08 04:36 PM
    Ok that's a pretty random statement in an othewise fun thread. If your a teacher of some nature that's your own issue, start a thread of your own and don't pop into every thread to stand on your soap box. This is a site where these kind of fun threads flourish and every person is entitled to there own opinion on the addition. - also for being so down on people and their addiction your SN seems to have the implication that on some level you identify with them. Just saying.

07-22-08 05:04 PM
    Ok that's a pretty random statement in an othewise fun thread. If your a teacher of some nature that's your own issue, start a thread of your own and don't pop into every thread to stand on your soap box. This is a site where these kind of fun threads flourish and every person is entitled to there own opinion on the addition. - also for being so down on people and their addiction your SN seems to have the implication that on some level you identify with them. Just saying.

Lol, calm down everybody I think it was just meant to be a funny joke. But I could be wrong
    07-22-08 05:09 PM

Ok, you're joking, right? I'll wait for the response. (Theme from jeopardy playing in the background).
    07-22-08 05:10 PM
    I think I'm more worried about putting the phone down and leaving it somewhere. Can I give it up if I had to yes BUT I would prefer not to

07-22-08 05:21 PM
    Today I was walking the dogs with my sister and she threatened to take away my Black Berry and hide it for a few days because I was thumbing on the keyboard in front of her again. Normally I would just give her a stink face, but between the 5 or 6 people I was catching up with at the moment I got this overwhelming sense of insecurity with just the thought of losing my BB for a short period of time and I wanted to smack her!

This site just makes it worse! I feel like I need to convert her heathen-ness to be a crackberry addict just like me.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    HAHAHA! You don't understand the addiction, until you have taken the drug!
    08-01-08 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD