here in the UK, its like 2am and for some odd reason i cant seem to shut my eyes and sleep. so wat do i do?
    well, i grab my laptop and log on to crackberry of course!!! now am sitting here with a nice cup of tea and reading forums. can this get any better?!?
    first i was addicted to facebook and now its crackberry. oh well, theres always rehab.
    anyone care to leave their bed and join me?
    04-01-08 08:32 PM
    uh its much earlier here in the states...

i have since dropped all the other sites i used to check everyday for crackberry...

-db
    04-01-08 08:42 PM
    So have I lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 08:44 PM
    CB is the only choice for me!

04-01-08 08:57 PM
    MySpace used to be the first site I checked in the morning, but now it's CB...for like two hours!! Lol.

04-01-08 09:17 PM
    Yeah I'm always here. Usually all night too!
    When its 2am in England its about 7pm here.
    Can't stop checking cb from work!
    I seriously need help

04-01-08 11:16 PM
    Me too! I tell me kids & hubby, I am "doing work" then spend my time absorbing as much crackberry time as possible!
    04-01-08 11:28 PM
    i managed to get some sleep after a few minutes on CB. i guess that was what i needed all along not that its boring but i've learned its my first and last fix for the day. even now i jst got up and am already reading posts. addicted or wat?
    04-02-08 04:42 AM
    Can't stop checking cb from work!
    I seriously need help

Me too... When I'm at work, I log into CB more than 10 times per day. Hopefully my boss doesn't see me...
    04-02-08 04:52 AM
    i managed to get some sleep after a few minutes on CB. i guess that was what i needed all along not that its boring but i've learned its my first and last fix for the day. even now i jst got up and am already reading posts. addicted or wat?
    i hear that!
    me too, but dont tell anyone okay
    04-02-08 05:24 AM
    i hear that!
    me too, but dont tell anyone okay
    cool, its a secret between u and me. hheheh

04-02-08 05:42 AM
    p1nklady, This site is very addictive, but it's a useful addiction that you actually can learn from. (at least that's my justification for being here so much)
    04-02-08 05:45 AM
    Cant see any bad in being addicted to CB
    04-02-08 05:56 AM
    I never have time to check the other sites. CrackBerry is the site!

04-02-08 06:05 AM
    There are a few other sites I check every day, usually in the morning, but CB is the only one I check constantly throughout the day.
    04-02-08 06:12 AM
    Whenever I need help with my bb, CB is the site I go to. I even recommend friends with bb's to come to this site! I am glad to be in a community that I actually feel comfortable in!
    04-02-08 06:23 AM
    p1nklady, This site is very addictive, but it's a useful addiction that you actually can learn from. (at least that's my justification for being here so much)
    i think the addiction starts when u posts questions on here cos u would like to know who has replied to ur posts. thats what i have been doing reading replies and other peoples post. i must say some of them makes me giggle
    04-02-08 06:30 AM
    Same here, left [M] because of the asshattery and found a new home here.

Dm

04-02-08 07:31 AM
    i think the addiction starts when u posts questions on here cos u would like to know who has replied to ur posts. thats what i have been doing reading replies and other peoples post. i must say some of them makes me giggle
    It's great to learn all you can, but it's nice to do it in a place like this that is so friendly like CB with a good amount of humor thrown in.
    04-02-08 07:34 AM
    it's practically the only reason i need my data plan on my berry, so i can check the forums away from home!
    04-02-08 07:43 AM
    it's practically the only reason i need my data plan on my berry, so i can check the forums away from home!
    good one lol
    04-02-08 08:18 AM
    Im constantly checking CB as well!
    04-02-08 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD