Hey folks, sometimes when browsing CB WAP and reading threads I know are multiple pages, I'm unable to figure out how to navigate to the next page. Usually I have this problem when I've clicked on 'new posts'

I'm sure I'm ******** and just don't see it but any help would be awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 12:40 AM
    It's not working! (pressing R) lol

06-05-08 12:57 AM
    Plus I want to advance to the next page, not refresh current page. Unless R is the fix and I have a setting wrong

06-05-08 01:00 AM
    no there should be page numbers near the top of the wap page instead of top and bottom like on the pc
    does this help?
    are you using the stock browser on your pearl?
    06-05-08 01:10 AM
    Ya, using bb browser. I don't see any page numbers except on main topic forums. When I open a thread I am unable to get the next page. Even when I refresh this curent post, I only see my posts and not the other two (I've subscribe to this thread and get emails from CB)

06-05-08 01:14 AM
    They are there, top right hand side.

06-05-08 03:58 AM
    Yeah but this thread is only one page w/ just me and you here.

06-05-08 04:00 AM
    The browser uses cache to display the pages - hit refresh and it should all show up.
    06-05-08 05:47 AM
    That's the answer I was looking for a few days ago, Chaz. I was having a similar problem with posts not showing up until I refresh.

06-05-08 08:36 AM
    That's the answer I was looking for a few days ago, Chaz. I was having a similar problem with posts not showing up until I refresh.

hmmm....i thought i was the only one! lol

well I was able to last night to refresh on my BB and see my most recent posts but when I'm on the "new topics" posted forum, I can't navigate to the next page...and I know there are other posts like the "What If?" that have multiple pages and i cannot find anyway to get to them....
    06-05-08 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD