So I was browsing linkdin and I came across an article someone in my connections liked... It about how the "BlackBerry by choice", marketing campaign was bad... So I opened it and it mentioned crackberry.. The articles picture is the tshirts being sold here...

His article bashed the new CMO with something that doesn't even apply... And it's just plain out a BAD article... Can't believe people like this guy have people reading his posts... I think he made a mistake to mention crackberry in such a negative post..

BlackBerry by choice is bad marketing by choice � WordsByNowak
    10-30-12 11:16 PM
    This is a no name blog looking for some long needed attention.
    diegonei likes this.
    10-30-12 11:29 PM
    unless i missed something they just mention at the very top under the picture that the shirts are being sold be crackberry. i didnt see any other mention or link of crackberry. As for the article, he doesnt like the slogan, he can voice his opinion on it or "bash" if he wants.

Just wanted to point out everytime someone posts negative articles you help the "bashers" by giving them hits. Sometimes its just best to read and keep it to yourself. Hopefully when BB10 comes out all the bashing will turn to praising.
    diegonei and shaleem like this.
    10-30-12 11:30 PM
    He he that's why I said mentioned.. Never said he bashed crackberry... But ur right about driving hits to his site.. Never thought of it like that.. Good point...
    10-30-12 11:33 PM
    It's one thing to correct erroneous information but one should never just leave a nasty comment because they simply don't agree with the persons opinion. Humans, in general, are better than that... or so I'd like to believe.
    El Bori and diegonei like this.
    10-30-12 11:39 PM
    Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with the article. It's just somebody trying to prove that his understanding of marketing is better than others. I have seen far worse articles written by far lesser known individuals and it does not bother me. Heck, the cool looking pic of the t-shirt might just generate some additional sales of the T-shirt... At least readers of that article now know where to get that t-shirt. It's from Crackberry!!
    10-31-12 04:24 AM
    It's one thing to correct erroneous information but one should never just leave a nasty comment because they simply don't agree with the persons opinion. Humans, in general, are better than that... or so I'd like to believe.
    Humans leave Nasty Comments....that's what differentiates us from animals.....animals start biting each other .
    Bobert_123 and shaleem like this.
    10-31-12 07:35 AM
    Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with the article. It's just somebody trying to prove that his understanding of marketing is better than others. I have seen far worse articles written by far lesser known individuals and it does not bother me. Heck, the cool looking pic of the t-shirt might just generate some additional sales of the T-shirt... At least readers of that article now know where to get that t-shirt. It's from Crackberry!!
    agreed.. apologize .. dont hate me ; > haha.. i was cranky cause i had insomnia last night and after reading the article i was even more cranky and therefore wrote nasty comments!

the dude that wrote the comment in the comments section in that article is pretty upset as well.. ; >
    10-31-12 08:40 AM
    Sometimes it's just plain fun to leave nasty comments...
    And it doesn't bother me if he gets additional traffic because of the article. After he reads the comments he'll know it wasn't because the article was good.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    10-31-12 09:03 AM