Just for fun...throw in your suggestions

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BergerKing; 09-05-13 at 09:21 PM.
    09-04-13 11:11 PM
    Yes. I stumbled into a Google Hangout in which Kevin and Bla1ze were discussing raising money via selling bad language licenses do they can purchase a majority stake for us all.

Seriously.
    09-04-13 11:14 PM
    If they would have collected 1 $ for every time someone said Fire Frank or We want more Apps, they would have collected enough money to outbid everyone else...

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 11:28 PM
    If they would have collected 1 $ for every time someone said Fire Frank or We want more Apps, they would have collected enough money to outbid everyone else...

Posted via CB10
    LOL... a dollar for every Instagram thread...
    09-04-13 11:30 PM
    Hey, if this was real, I'd be all for it.

Sent from my sexy white hot Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    09-04-13 11:35 PM
    Well I'm sure it would be mobile nations and I doubt they have the money or even want to buy blackberry

From Q10/HTC One aka Batman & Robin
    09-04-13 11:38 PM
    LOL.

A Crackberry member owned blackberry would be the epitome of the phrase "too many cooks on the kitchen..."

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-04-13 11:39 PM
    I would push for Blaze to be the CEO of this new entity!!! He gets it...

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-04-13 11:41 PM
    I would push for Blaze to be the CEO of this new entity!!! He gets it...

Posted via CB10
    Don't you think Chris would be a better candidate since he's the marketing guru? =)

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 11:47 PM
    Don't you think Chris would be a better candidate since he's the marketing guru? =)

Posted via CB10
    No No... top job belongs to Blaze...he is definitely the right guy...He will take BlackBerry to new heights

Posted via CB10
    chern likes this.
    09-04-13 11:56 PM
    I would pay a dollar per comment

Posted via Z10 STL100-3 using CB10. Fido, Toronto.
    09-04-13 11:57 PM
    No No... top job belongs to Blaze...he is definitely the right guy...He will take BlackBerry to new heights

Posted via CB10
    By heights I think Simon is the tallest in the group so he should be CEO

Posted via CB10
    Laura Knotek and Undbiter65 like this.
    09-05-13 12:24 AM
    You're all crazy. With all the armchair Ceo's around here, we could have a revolving door policy. Everyone takes turns and gets one month in the job, and we check profits/sales weekly. What could go wrong?!
    09-05-13 03:52 AM
    Privatise the joint!
    Proposal for Funding:
    Method - Modifying the CB 10 Application for the sending of SMS Premium Message Micro payments to CrackBerry Enterprises Inc.
    Penalty based funding method outline:
    1. Upon mention of Apps, Apple, Microsoft or the useage of the terms 'You' or 'I' or the expressing of approval of the above words by use of the Like or Thanks functionality provided herein will incur a payment of US$10 per every instance noted.
    Also the implied approval of such behaviour by such perceived 'cost avoidance measures' similiar to (yet not limited to) smileys or quoting offending posts will also be not tolerated and will occur a similar fee such as that administered to the original offending Board Member's Post or initial action.
    EULA:
    The term "Board Member" is applicable to an Individual user of the CB 10 Application or any Individual accessing the site known as CrackBerry (a wholly owned subsidiary of CrackBerry Forum Freelance Capital Enterprises Incorporated) via any electronic means such as via Personal Computer or other such device whatsoever via the Internet, telephone or ordinary surface mail or otherwise and who has upon re-registering also purchased the latest CB 10 Application and lodged a valid Credit Card and/or Paypal Account details with CrackBerry Forum Freelance Capital Enterprises Incorporated.
    The Terms and Fees mentioned may change at any time and the Member accepts responsibility for their personal use of this site and any subsequent use of this site signals the Member's express and total approval of the aforementioned terms and familiarity of the forum rules decided upon over drinks by the Administration. The Member acknowledges their responsibilities and will accept criticism from an ordained Moderator happily and with an expression of approval or be subjected to arbitrary financial penalties as such deemed to be of an adequate level of compensation for the Moderator and for CrackBerry Forum Freelance Capital Enterprises Incorporated.
    Penalty based funding method outline:
    1. Upon mention of Apps, Apple, Microsoft or the useage of the terms 'You' or 'I' or the expressing of approval of the above words by use of the Like or Thanks functionality provided herein will incur a payment of US$10 per every instance noted.
    Also the implied approval of such behaviour by such perceived 'cost avoidance measures' similiar to (yet not limited to) smileys or quoting offending posts will also be not tolerated and will occur a similar fee such as that administered to the original offending Board Member initially.
    EULA:
    The term "Board Member" is applicable to an Individual user of the CB 10 Application or any Individual accessing the site known as CrackBerry (a wholly owned subsidiary of CrackBerry Forum Freelance Capital Enterprises Incorporated ) via any electronic means such as via Personal Computer or other such device whatsoever via the Internet, telephone or ordinary surface mail and who has upon re-registering also purchased the latest CB 10 Application and lodged a valid Credit Card and/or Paypal Account details with CrackBerry Forum Freelance Capital Enterprises Incorporated.
    The Terms and Fees mentioned may change at any time and the Member accepts responsibility for their personal use of this site and any subsequent use of this site signals the Member's express and total approval of the aforementioned terms. The Member acknowledges their responsibilities and will accept criticism from an ordained Moderator happily and with an expression of entire approval or be subject to arbitrary financial penalties as such deemed to be an adequate compensation for the Moderator and for CrackBerry Forum Freelance Capital Enterprises Incorporated.

Z10 via CB 10
    Last edited by bennelong; 09-05-13 at 06:27 AM.
    09-05-13 05:43 AM
    You're all crazy. With all the armchair Ceo's around here, we could have a revolving door policy. Everyone takes turns and gets one month in the job, and we check profits/sales weekly. What could go wrong?!
    Not co-CEOs, but rotating multi-CEOs? Brilliant!
    kevinnugent likes this.
    09-05-13 06:11 AM
    Based on popular demand from CB fans Miley Cyrus will take over role of creative director at the new Blackberry ...

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:30 AM
    Based on popular demand from CB fans Miley Cyrus will take over role of creative director at the new Blackberry ...

Posted via CB10
    Robin Thicke as app development chief?
    09-05-13 09:32 AM
    You're kidding right?...

CB10- BlackBerry Z10 - 10.2.0.1047
    09-05-13 09:33 AM
    I think you found the one thing that would make me leave BlackBerry lol

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:36 AM
    I'll contribute $500 if Crackberry lets me take a few swings with the ban hammer.
    $1000 if they let me change other member's profile pics.
    09-05-13 09:43 AM
    You're kidding right?...

CB10- BlackBerry Z10 - 10.2.0.1047
    Of course we are serious...So far CEO has been selected, we have a new creative director and funding plan has been submitted by some posts...All we need is for Kevin and team to go forward with the secret bid...

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:47 AM
    LOL... a dollar for every Instagram thread...
    Hell, they could have bought BlackBerry, Nokia AND paid off the United States national debt....
    09-05-13 09:50 AM
    Not so far fetch if you combine the crackberry community who own shares. Running the company after, now that will be hilarious sight to see. It will collapse before you can finish uttering fee fi fo fum.
    09-05-13 09:59 AM
    With the breadth and depth of technology and wireless business experience amongst the Crackberry members, not to mention the unified outlook, direction and and singleminded purpose we all share as based on forum posts, I predict a phoenix re-birth for BB and a run of global domination under Crackberry's benevolent despotic stewardship.

-No, rilly!
    09-05-13 10:46 AM
    Kevin Chairman of the Board
    Bla1ze CEO, Social Media Director, and Monthly Keg Selection for break room
    Umi CFO and Marketing
    Miche11e for overall Executive Oversight. (Someone has to keep an eye on this bunch!)
    Simon Sage Tech Officer
    CB Members are all Advisors !
    09-05-13 10:50 AM
40 12