Hey guys.
    Just a thought before the weekend...

On weekends i try to take it easy from sitting in front of my comp which i do all week and usually try to read some tech magazine.

I was just thinking how awesome it would be if crackberry came out with a magazine once a month.

Would you pay to read what crackbery's best have to say?

Please share your thoughts on the idea of a crackberry magazine. Hopefully we can convince Kevin and the gang to but some words on paper for us

So whos in?!
    08-12-11 05:26 PM
    That wouldn't be a bad idea. But for now just sit back and read from your Berry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-11 05:32 PM
    Have you seen how "regular" their podcasts are? Magazines require real time and effort.

Besides, you can take your Playbook out on the porch!
    08-12-11 05:45 PM
    Have you seen how "regular" their podcasts are? Magazines require real time and effort.

Besides, you can take your Playbook out on the porch!
    Yeah. I do support your enthusiasm and effort, just know that you'll need a group of people working on the magazine. Not only do you need content writers and editors, but layout and design are always key: finding someone who knows InDesign is a plus.

It does take a lot of effort and time and planning each month. But it be interesting!
    08-12-11 07:26 PM
    Giant newspaper corporations are closing or down sizing because of what CrackBerry has to offer.

You want CrackBerry to go do the opposite?

Perhaps a digital copy, MAYBE but certainly not a paper copy.
    john_v likes this.
    08-12-11 08:04 PM
    Giant newspaper corporations are closing or down sizing because of what CrackBerry has to offer.

You want CrackBerry to go do the opposite?

Perhaps a digital copy, MAYBE but certainly not a paper copy.
    My thoughts exactly....an official CrackBerry Magazine app on the PlayBook (like Time on the ipad)
    kauaigirl63 likes this.
    08-12-11 08:51 PM
    mobile nations tablet app for all platforms with a section for review, editorials ans what not for each site.

Better yet instead of a magazine app just a mobile nations phone and tablet app for all platforms. Im tiread that just becasue im an android user i can't have a crackberry or Tipb app.
    08-12-11 08:58 PM
    I think the website and podcasts are definitely good enough.
    08-12-11 09:00 PM
    mobile nations tablet app for all platforms with a section for review, editorials ans what not for each site.

Better yet instead of a magazine app just a mobile nations phone and tablet app for all platforms. Im tiread that just becasue im an android user i can't have a crackberry or Tipb app.
    Yeah, mobile nations app would be wicked if they keep a nice clean publication. But I don't know how much I'd pay to see it I am cheap like many others

08-12-11 10:31 PM
    That would be awesome I remember in that one crackberry vid where Kevin went to Indonesia I believe it was and saw the " Official " Blackberry mag there he said he been thinking about doing a crackberry mag. I would like to see one of those but then it comes into play if it should only be a Paper mag or only Online Mag or both. But I would love to see one regardless if it was online or a real mag. Mike
    08-13-11 03:05 AM
    I love the fact I can read from my blackberry device it feels comfortable and just right, a mag is a good idea but would be sort of obsolete.

08-13-11 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD