I've been wondering this for a while...Is it possible to add your @crackberry.com email addy to your phone through your carriers Buisness website?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 02:58 PM
    how do you get a crackberry.com email addy in the first place...just curious?
    04-24-09 03:01 PM
    04-24-09 03:03 PM
    thanks a million
    04-24-09 03:04 PM
    04-24-09 03:05 PM
    I've been wondering this for a while...Is it possible to add your @crackberry.com email addy to your phone through your carriers Buisness website?

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Much like your @hotmail.com or @gmail.com addresses.

Just go through your carrier's BIS and add it.
    04-24-09 03:40 PM
    Don't want to steal this post, but is there anything I can do to change the crackberry adress? My auto-fill in was kind of too fast for me: I wanted to enter rene.raggl as all my mails begin that way and it filled in rene.raggl@gmail.com@crackberry.com

Not really cool to hand out an adress like this...

04-24-09 04:30 PM
    ^^I would PM an Executive Mod. Like B1aze or someone.
    04-24-09 04:36 PM
    Don't want to steal this post, but is there anything I can do to change the crackberry adress? My auto-fill in was kind of too fast for me: I wanted to enter rene.raggl as all my mails begin that way and it filled in rene.raggl@gmail.com@crackberry.com

Not really cool to hand out an adress like this...

Haha no it's not, yeah I agree PM a mod, althoughhh it says it can't be changed good luck!
    04-24-09 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD