Hi everyone. Giving the Blackberry the name CrackBerry can be completely justified in my opinion. I still don't have a BlackBerry but I am completely addicted to everything related to this product. I'm browsing the internet every day for pictures and information about things that I already know about the BB just so I can continue to feed my obsession about having my very own some day. But the good news is I'm officially getting one in March. I'm with MTS is Canada, and one of the reps told me the CDMA Curve is coming in March so I have a little problem. I'm obsessed with both the Curve and Pearl, I know people with both, but I can't decide. Can someone please convince me which one to go with.
    02-25-08 12:53 PM
    You really should weigh the pros and cons on your own. The Curve owners will try to convince you one way, and the Pearl owners another. Take a look around and see what features are most important to you - full keyboard, size etc.
    02-25-08 01:00 PM
    I find it funny to be an addict and not own the phone I would say go with the Curve bcuz of the keypad.
    02-25-08 01:01 PM
    Ya I was definitely thinking about the keyboard. So do they both pretty much have the same features? It seems like it to me. What's the deal with the GPS. My buddy just got the Pearl, which has GPS options, but we couldn't figure out how to use it. There was no icon or anything like that.
    02-25-08 01:04 PM
    I find it funny to be an addict and not own the phone I would say go with the Curve bcuz of the keypad.

Agreed!! for the same reason. I started with the Pearl and after 3 weeks I still didn't like suretype so I exchanged. Plus screen was too small.
    02-25-08 01:06 PM
    Thanks for the responses.
    02-25-08 01:08 PM
    well, I do have both~started with the Pearl and I'd say the screen size and full keyboard is what made me switch over to the Curve.

I've decided to keep my pearl for weekend trips and such because its a nice "put in your pocket and go" bb.

Good luck on your decision, you really can't go wrong either way.
    02-25-08 01:19 PM
    GET THE CURVE, THE PEARL IS TOO SMALL AND IT DOES NOT HAVE THE FULL KEYBOARD!
    Hi everyone. Giving the Blackberry the name CrackBerry can be completely justified in my opinion. I still don't have a BlackBerry but I am completely addicted to everything related to this product. I'm browsing the internet every day for pictures and information about things that I already know about the BB just so I can continue to feed my obsession about having my very own some day. But the good news is I'm officially getting one in March. I'm with MTS is Canada, and one of the reps told me the CDMA Curve is coming in March so I have a little problem. I'm obsessed with both the Curve and Pearl, I know people with both, but I can't decide. Can someone please convince me which one to go with.
    02-25-08 01:32 PM
    i have the pearl and love the screen size and lack of keyboard just fine.

it fits wonderfully in my pocket & i actually love SureType... at times, lol.
    02-25-08 01:35 PM
    I say get the Curve as well!!! I've seen that the pearl has a lot of issues and also the curve has a full keyboard alot easier the pearl is more for style.
    02-25-08 01:39 PM
    I say get the Curve as well!!! I've seen that the pearl has a lot of issues and also the curve has a full keyboard alot easier the pearl is more for style.
    Oh really, what type of issues?

Thanks again everyone.
    02-25-08 01:57 PM
    I like my Curve because of the keyboard and its a nice size to hold when on a call.

However, I wish the Curve trackball could be custom colorized like the Pearl's trackball can.
    02-25-08 02:18 PM
    Now I really want a Curve....
    02-25-08 02:19 PM
    March.... so near ... yet... so far!!
    Welcome to CB
    02-25-08 02:21 PM
    well i know the card reader rather if it was a sim card or a memory card slot was often loose.and a lot of people I kno who have the pearl wants to get rid of it and get the curve.
    02-25-08 02:39 PM
    well i know the card reader rather if it was a sim card or a memory card slot was often loose.and a lot of people I kno who have the pearl wants to get rid of it and get the curve.
    Ok thanks. And yes March is so near but sooooooooooooooooooo far.
    02-25-08 03:19 PM
    i have a pearl but am in love with the curve.. the only thing is my fingers are fat so i have to use the pearl.. lol i can't type with the curve
    02-25-08 04:19 PM
    Im also saying go with the curve, not just because I am a curve owner but the freedom of having a full size QWERT keyboard makes a world of difference as opposed to the pearls keypad. Also the curve feels like a small phone when you are holding it, either to write emails or talk on the phone. Yes the pearl is small and does the smae thing but there is something about it that I dont like, maybe its to small. I had a friends pearl for a while before I went out and bought the curve and I am glad that I got the curve over the pearl
    02-25-08 04:36 PM
    Hopefully the Curve comes in early March then because I don't think I can wait any longer for a BB. If it's not going to show up in March then I'm gonna go with a Pearl. Thanks.
    02-25-08 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD