I love Crackberry.com because it is the most informed blackberry website out there.
    Crackberry.com has convinced me to get a blackberry which I have yet to purchase.
    And I wish that Crackberry.com will give me this blackberry.
    03-02-08 09:06 PM
    Happy Birthday to my new favorite obsession!
    03-02-08 09:14 PM
    Happy Birthday Crackberry!!!!!!
    03-02-08 09:19 PM
    Happy Birthday! A Job Well Done!

We will be celebrating our first birthday at Themes4BB.com this month as well!
    03-02-08 09:23 PM
    Happy Birthday Crackberry!
    03-02-08 09:24 PM
    This site rocks and I am glad I found it. Happy birthday and thanks for all the help.
    03-02-08 09:29 PM
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    03-02-08 09:32 PM
    This site gave me so much info to help me choose my first BB .
    Happy Birthday and many more great years to come
    03-02-08 09:38 PM
    happy b-day!
    03-02-08 10:09 PM
    you just may soon become my favorite BB site over Pinstack.

Thanks
    03-02-08 10:12 PM
    happy birthday fellas and gals!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-08 10:24 PM
    Happy BDAY CrackBerry!!! You guys sure know how to help a nOOb out! SO helpfull
    03-02-08 10:35 PM
    happy birthday crackberry!!!! and even happier birthdays to come
    03-02-08 10:36 PM
    happy birthday !
    03-02-08 10:53 PM
    If it wasn't for crackberry, i wouldn't like my blackberry near as much. Happy Birthday!!!
    03-02-08 11:15 PM
    Feliz Cumpleanos Crackbizzle!
    03-02-08 11:17 PM
    By far the best BB site around. Happy Birthday!
    03-02-08 11:25 PM

Here it is BlackBerry Users & Abusers, the CrackBerry.com Turns 1 Year Old Contest!
    To enter, all you need to do is make a post on this thread. You Can Tell us:
    - Why You Love CrackBerry.com
    - How Has CrackBerry.com Helped You This Past Year
    - Your BlackBerry or CrackBerry Wish or anything else that seems fitting of the occasion
    Happy Birthday!

- Why I love CrackBerry? CrackBerry is the most professional site of any I've found on the Net. I could run through all the familiar names of other forums and I've been a member of several of the others but only CrackBerry has managed to hit the perfect blend of great information in a great format. By in large, the mods and the members are a great group who contribute positively. I also love the great on-line store here CrackBerry with super prices!

- How CrackBerry has Helped? Several of the apps I currently use were tips I initially found on CrackBerry. I FIRST heard of the new T-Mobile unlimited rate plan here on CrackBerry. Many of the practices I use to keep my Curve in tip-top operating shape I learned here on CrackBerry.

- BlackBerry or CrackBerry Wish? I only have one big wish for BlackBerry and that is that they find some way of doing a refresh of their products without needing to do a full battery pull.

Congratulations Kevin, you've done a great job.
    03-02-08 11:29 PM
    WOW

There are a lot members on crackberry!

Happy Crackday!
    03-02-08 11:53 PM
    So, I'm a few days late, but HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! Congrats, on the 1 yr. You guys are, by far, my favorite "crackberry" site & forum!
    XOX
    Natasha
    03-03-08 12:26 AM
    Unbelievable site, unbelievable stuff....I'm all cracked up! I've spent hours looking at the site, and I will continue to do so.

Happy Birthday Crackheads!
    03-03-08 12:32 AM
    Happy Anniversary... As the newest user here, maybe I can win something?? Hahaha... Anyways, happy anniversary...
    03-03-08 01:13 AM
    Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk

Here it is BlackBerry Users & Abusers, the CrackBerry.com Turns 1 Year Old Contest!
    To enter, all you need to do is make a post on this thread. You Can Tell us:
    - Why You Love CrackBerry.com
    - How Has CrackBerry.com Helped You This Past Year
    - Your BlackBerry or CrackBerry Wish or anything else that seems fitting of the occasion
    I was absolutely terrified after I bought the Pearl 8130. I had never owned a smart phone or even gave second thought to one. I didn't know anyone who owned a BB that could offer any advice. Still, I pursued the idea and purchased one ASAP.

As soon as I got home from the VZW store, I googled “BlackBerry Help”. There, I came across what is now to me the sweetest addiction. I was kindly welcomed into the CB family and every question I asked was treated with the utmost care. People were supportive by explaining things thoroughly and even doing research on my behalf. CB has helped me learn more about my phone than any booklet or customer service rep. CB has also helped me kill time at work before the children arrive. :]

CB is a place where people can feel comfortable. Still, no one around me owns a BB so they can't and don't understand how I feel about my BB. I can actually come to this forum & feel 100% sane. Now, I may become sidetracked, but that’s another area were CB helps me… Everyone prevents me from purchasing a Sidekick. :]
    Last edited by cate; 03-03-08 at 01:55 AM.
    03-03-08 01:51 AM
    Thanks for participating in our CrackBerry.com Turns 1 Year Old contest!

Best of Luck to all those who entered, and stay tuned for the winner's announcement!!!!
    03-03-08 02:00 AM
    WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:

And here are the winners of the CrackBerry.com Turns 1 Year Old Contest...

Congrats to All the Winners and a BIG THANK YOU to our Sponsors. I'll be contacting the winners via email (address you have on file with your CB registration) over the next 48 hours. If you haven't received an email by Wednesday morning, check your spam/junk (just in case) or send me a PM or email. That was a fun week - I can't wait till Bday #2 Rolls Around!
    03-03-08 11:08 AM
1,694 ... 6465666768
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";