Happy Birthday Crackberry!!!
    02-26-08 06:42 AM
    woo hoo, happy birthday cb!

glad to help you celebrate!
    02-26-08 06:45 AM
    Happy birthday CB!

- Why You Love CrackBerry.com: The wealth of information is staggering. And this is a fun place to hangout as well as learn stuff!

- How Has CrackBerry.com Helped You This Past Year: I got my bb early Dec and joined here right away. Everything I need to know about bb's is here. I've learned and am still learning so much.

- Your BlackBerry or CrackBerry Wish or anything else that seems fitting of the occasion: I wish everyone would join the Blackberry/Crackberry ranks!
    Last edited by Gypsy; 02-26-08 at 06:47 AM. Reason: duh! Spelling mistakes!
    02-26-08 06:46 AM
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    and wishes for many more to come.
    (and more importantly, for me to win)
    02-26-08 06:46 AM
    Happy birthday, and keep. Up the good work, mahalo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-08 06:47 AM
    happy birthday crackberry!!
    02-26-08 06:48 AM
    Happy birthday CrackBerry.com,
    Okay, well I came across this site one day when I was trying to look for a nice blackberry forum! I used to have a BB and used to be on blackberryforum.com but found this website to be much more easy to use and fun! I love the fact that after certain amount of posts you change your status. There is also the fact that there are so many people on here that almost every topic of trouble with a beloved CB will be accepted or has already been covered.
    Thank you CrackBerry.com you have made me addicted since I got my new pearl! Good job and happy birthday

02-26-08 06:49 AM
    Happy birthday baby crack!!!! Only one year old and u seem sooo grown up! Love the site, the newbies and addicts that seem to be on 24/7!, and the shop site! Congrats papa kevin and the rest of the team!

Wow! Only a year? I thought this site has been here forever and I am just slow at finding things out. This site has been a great place for me, I've learned so much from it, and I could not imagine being with out this place and the amazing and friendly people I've met here.
    Congrats on the one year, may there be many, many more!
    - Why You Love CrackBerry.com
    Every problem I have had with my BlackBerry has been solved by the experts (and amateurs!) here at CrackBerry. I felt welcome as soon as I joined and that feeling hasn't gone away in the 2 months I've been here. When I started helping others out and getting thanks and praise I loved it and I've made some new friends here. When I joked around and designed 'The BatBerry Signal' I was shocked and overwhelmed at the praise I got and the sheer amount of downloads, then it made the front page! I also love that you can easily contact the owners and moderators and get a reply back ASAP.
    - How Has CrackBerry.com Helped You This Past Year
    Every problem I have had solved! And I have had that good feeling after helping somebody.
    - Your BlackBerry or CrackBerry Wish or anything else that seems fitting of the occasion
    I wish that CrackBerry will expand and get better (if possible!) over the years to come, I wish that my posting average will shoot up and I wish that voice dialing would switch off!

Happy Birthday CrackBerry!
    Last edited by Adlen; 02-26-08 at 08:29 AM.
    02-26-08 06:51 AM
    Awesome! Happy Birthday, CrackBerry! You're definitely my addiction. Here's to many more and my therapy sessions.
    02-26-08 06:54 AM
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY lets keep it going for ever with out CB I would lost and confused on the streets but with CB it is a nice Rehab. I learned more and still learning more through CB than any mobile carrier tends to help with and I have to pay them. GOOD JOB CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-26-08 06:57 AM
    Happy Birthday.
    02-26-08 06:59 AM
    Best BB site I have ever found. Congrats on your B-Day!!

BgDM
    Congrats Crackberry keep up the awesome work!
    Love the site!!!
    Thanks for creating it for our addictions!!!
    You have provided lots of info and fun!!!!
    02-26-08 07:01 AM
    Happy Happy B-day! I wish you guys many many more! Great Site!
    02-26-08 07:03 AM
    OoooooO OooooO pick me lol

learned a lot already from this site thanx!

Happy Birthday!!
    Last edited by scrimp212; 02-26-08 at 07:06 AM.
    02-26-08 07:03 AM
    congratulations CB!
    02-26-08 07:04 AM
    I am a new comer to the site, but love what I have seen. Happy Birthday and keep up the good work.
    02-26-08 07:05 AM
    Happy Birthday!
    02-26-08 07:07 AM
    Happy Birthday!!!! Me and my BB would be lost without you!!!! You've helped us out so many times.
    02-26-08 07:07 AM
    Happy birthday! Only been here a week, and just reading the forums have helped a lot.

02-26-08 07:09 AM
    Happy Birthday

I come here because I heard the Swedish Bikini Team is here and they all have BB Curves.
    02-26-08 07:09 AM
    Happy Birthday. Thanks for giving me a new home. Dont no what I would do without Crankberry.com and Wap.Crackberry.com . Keep up the good work and you got a friend in me for life. Oh and i love the podcast, had to pop some popcorn on the last one.
    02-26-08 07:10 AM
1,694 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD